°•~06~•°

•[Race]•

[Race]•

Y/N got knocked to the mat and grunted in pain. She got back up and gave Yuto a left hook to the jaw. Yuto took the hit and jabbed Y/N in the side. She falls to her knees, clutching her side in pain.

He wiped the sweat from his forehead and exhaled. Yuto thought that he'd give her a break after hitting her so hard. He knealt to give her a hand up but Y/N had other plans. She kicked him off of his feet and straddled him. She pulled the dagger from her shorts and held it to his neck.

"Checkmate." She breathes out. They'd been sparring for what seemed like three hours now. Yuto caught his breath as he let out a dry chuckle.

"Good." Y/N gave a toothy smile thinking she'd won this battle. Yuto used this as his chance and flipped them over as to where he's on top of her now. Y/N tried to hit him but he pined her hands above her head, grabbed the dagger and held it under her chin. "But not that good."

"Oh my gosh enough with the sexual tension. It gives me headaches." Yuto and Y/N glanced over at Atsumu who made his way into the ring. It's been a month since Y/N joined District Twelve and she's at zero loses with five drag wins already. It may not seem like much but to her it was enough. She's slowly making her way up the leaderboard.

"Single and mad. Must be terrible being you." Yuto states with a light chuckle.

"For your information I'm not mad...okay."

"Mhm." He got off of Y/N and helped her to her feet.

"And it's not sexual tension either." She adds. Y/N went to the corner of the ring and quenched her thirst with the bottle of water. She pranced beside Atsumu and nudged him.

"Should've been here earlier, I worked him to the bone." She chuckles. Yuto shook his head.

"Only because you were dodging half the time which only made me infuriated. You're getting better but you're still garbage. I bet Yuki could kick your ass with those stiff ass punches you throw."

Atsumu snorts and held his mouth. Y/N shoved Atsumu and crossed her arms.

"I've heard that name before." She mumbles with a frown.

"Yeah, it's the guy you saw Kita and Ren sending a message to." Yuto says.

"The guy they shot and killed?"

"Nah they didn't kill him. They just shot him. Anyways you need to work on your jabs." He says patting her shoulder. "I'm gonna get me a drink before I hit the showers."

"Got it Boss."

"Come on let me ice you down." Atsumu motions. Y/N nods, taking a seat on the bench. "So how are you feeling for your next race tonight? You are going up against an undisputed champion after all."