°•~73~•°

•[I Understand]•

Y/N groan lowly as she pulled herself back to consciousness. A faint ringing sound played in her ear as she shook herself back awake.

She glanced up, spotting the knife still jabbed inside of her. She swallowed hard, exhaled a heavy breath and pulled the knife out of her.

"Ah, fuck." She grunts. Y/N tossed the knife and covered her wound as she sat herself upwards. She glanced around and saw Angel standing right above her.

Acting quickly Y/N caught the blade of another knife Angel was able to get to stop it from killing her. Y/N was in no mood to continue this, but Angel means that she wants her dead.

It all felt familiar to Y/N. Terushima and she, fighting in the same way as this. Y/N felt herself about to cry. She didn't mean it.

"Die!" Angel pulled back harshly and stabbed at Y/N again. Y/N blocked it with the palm of her hand, screaming in pain when she felt the blade go through.

She doesn't want it to end this way. Nor does she want to make the same mistake either.

"Die!" Angel shouts, stabbing at Y/N again. This time Y/N blocked with her forearm, just like last time. Y/N could not feel her fingers anymore or her arm for that matter.

"Don't...don't do this."

"Shut up!" Angel screams.

Twenty minutes away.

Angel pulled the knife from Y/N arm and stabbed again. Y/N yet caught caught the blade with her left hand to stop it from going through her throat. Angel grunted in anger as she used all of her upper strength to force the knife down.

Y/N felt her pocket as she felt the tip of the blade touch the middle of her chest. Y/N gripped the brass knuckles and pulled the item from her pocket, and bucked her hips, tossing Angel to the side.

Angel gasped in surprise and Y/N quickly straddled her, swinging at her the moment she got a good sitting position.

Angel was knocked right in the face. And hard. Blood flew from her mouth and Y/N sniffled. She's in pain. All she's ever in is pain.

When will she get a break?

Y/N didn't stop. She continued to punch Angel in the face multiple times with her iron first. Angel tried to shield her face away but was knocked on the fourth hit, making it hard for her to do so afterwards.

Y/N is crying as she continued to punch the girl. She's furious, frustrated, hungry and in pain.

Y/N didn't stop until her knuckles bled. When she went to punch again, she couldn't. She held her arm into the air and glanced at Angel.

All she can see is blood and that scared her to the point of tears. Y/N sobbed as she shook her head and cried.

"I told you..." She says to herself. "I fucking told you and you wouldn't listen!" She screams through a sob.

Y/N touched her head and exhaled.

"Calm down, Y/N." She glanced at Angel again and cussed. "Fuck!"

Y/N stood up and began pacing back and forth in a panic. She diregarded all of her injures, injuries that is making her lightheaded at the moment, just to figure out a solution.

She threw the iron knuckles to the side and cussed. "Fuck! Dammit!" At this point she hyperventilating. Her breathing is heavy, her tears are pouring and her wounds agree only adding to what she's feeling.

"You should've let me go. All this for dick!? You're fucking stupid! Ah." Y/N clenched her abdomen and dropped to her knees.

There, she cried. It's all her body allowed her to do. After ten minutes of her mental tears Y/N stood to her feet. Clutching her side, she made her way out of Kenma's house.