°•~63~•°

•[Deal]•

Kita raised his head when he saw headlights and heard the revving sound of a car. He glanced behind him, seeing a white Honda pulling beside his black Cadillac.

The headlights of the Honda turned off and he watched as someone got out of the car. The car door slams shut and the person made their way to the hood of their car.

Kita cut his phone off mid video. He was watching the videos of Kuroo, Kenma and Y/N's fight. Y/N was doing a good job until she wasn't. He blamed her previous fights for her obvious fatigue.

"Heh, you're a bit early." Kuroo states, pulling something out to smoke.

"I could say the same." There was never a time placement. He just told him to meet him here. That got Kuroo to laugh.

"Well, both of our hot headed leaders swung in the heat of the moment so..." He shrugs to use as his closing statement, exhaling his first intake of smoke.

"It would've been avoided if I was there I assure you."

Kuroo arched a brow and glanced at Kita, sizing him up a bit as he blew smoke.

"I knew there was something different in the air." He says as he recounted some of the things that happened.

"Yeah, I stepped out for a little bit. However my whereabouts doesn't matter. I'm here to strike a deal to put this to ease, that's all." Kita informs.

"Same here. I need some rest. I'm getting tired of fighting when I don't feel like it."

"Tch, Tell me about it." He complains upon remembering getting there for him to only get an elbow to the nose.

Kuroo grinned. "Well...tell me what you got."

"What was the deal you had with Y/N before the fight?" He asks before deciding to give him the hit.

"If she wins, she gets the twin along with the money and guns I owe Suna, and we get our cars. If she loses however, we get D12 and our cars."

Kita clenched his jaw at that.

"Well let's make a bit of a change. Give me Atsumu and the stuff you owe Suna and I'll give you the locations to your cars. We go our separate ways and keep them out of reach of each other until they calm both their heads."

Kuroo shook his head and exhales smoke through his nose and the corner of his mouth. He rarely smokes, but when he does, it allows him to think a bit.

"Suna snuck a swing at Kenma whilst his guard was down. That was disrespectful."

Kita scoffs. "You really want to talk about disrespect? You started all of this remember. Don't you forget that."

"Eh, a bit true, but people weren't dying I'll tell you that much." He mutters.

Kita leant up from the car. "The reason all of this started was because someone was dying. Atsumu was dying thanks to Kentaro." Kita reminds.

"Hm...oh yeah. I even forgot about that, but that wasn't my send. Like I said before. That was all Oikawa."

Kita knew that Oikawa doesn't just go around wanting to pick fights. He knows that Kuroo was the one who called it.

Then it hit him, that night he and Ren met Kita they sent a message. An aggressive one. So in a sense... they're the ones that kick started it.

"Listen, Kuroo, I don't want anything else to start up again alright. I'm already stressed out as it is and I don't want to get aggressive. Honestly I don't."