°•~81~•°

•[Please Stay]•

Kenma open his eyes and yawned. The young boy shoved his hair back as he wiped his eyes, yawning once more.

At first he was confused about his surroundings until he remembered everything.

Y/N.

Kenma jumped to get up but something stopped him from doing so.

"Huh?" His eyes ventured down to the force holding him in place. Y/N. Her arms are wrapped around his waist and her face is hidden in his abdomen.

Kenma felt his heart flutter and quickly looked away.

This cannot be happening to him. He's already cramped himself between the seats and now he has to move?

Kenma tried to move her arms from around her but her grip got tighter as she nuzzled her face against him.

Blood rushed from his face, straight to his cock. Not good.

"No no no no no." He whispers to himself. This cannot be happening to him. Now he really has to move before she wakes up.

Kenma tried again to move her arms from around him but again, she held tighter, her head moving against him.

Kenma threw a hand over his mouth, not wanting to moan.

"Y-Y/N, please stop moving." He begs in a hushed tone. Now he remembers why he tagged along with her in the first place.

A kiss. He was dragged here because he was in desperate need of a kiss. A kiss he completely discarded on their way here. Now look at him. How pathetic.

Kenma exhales and removed her arms from around his waist as careful as he can. When he did so, Y/N turned around, her head massaging his cock through his pants.

Kenma moans. It felt good but he knows that now is not the time. Again he felt his cock being rubbed and he wasn't sure if he could take it anymore.

He's got to move.

A low groan of annoyance came from Y/N and she raised her head, placing her hand to his crotch as a means to brush away what she thought was a rock or something.

Kenma lost it, grabbing her wrist as he tried to calm his breathing.

"Please stop." He begs breathlessly. He knows she didn't mean to do what she did since she's still in her sleeping state. But if he lets her continue in said sleeping state he'd bust.

A confused Y/N finally opened her eyes completely, looking at Kenma's reddened face. She glanced at his hand on her wrist, then examined his features once again.

She wondered what the hell got into him. She also wondered why he's so close to her.

That's until she glanced down, seeing the pants he's wearing tent up. It took her a moment to catch on and when she did she felt her body curl into a pretzel.

Y/N pulled her hand away from Kenma and stood up, nearing falling as she did. An embarrassed Kenma turned the other way, covering his erection.

"Are you serious?" She asks, nearly shouting at him.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." He wants to cum. He needs it. Kenma shuffled to his feet and glanced back at her.

Her arms are crossed, almost as if she's covering her upper body.

"E-everything is in a bag over there. I'll be back."

Y/N watched as Kenma stumbled down the rows of benches, leaving the tent when he got to the ground floor. She wiped her face with her hands, shuddering back at the thought.