°•~66~•°

•[Soon]•

The switch was made. Kuroo got the cars and Kita, the money. He had to endure Solo's, backseat, overstimulation for a week. He'd chauffeur her around for dick.

And every single time she'd do it in the backseat and at the end of every orgasm, his name is rolling off her tongue.

He regretted giving her his name in the end. And the entire thing was tiring. When it ended he was glad. More than glad.

He didn't ask Kuroo about his secret lover again since he could care less. He's got his own problems to worry about.

Getting pushed back with time Kita had to visit Y/N the day after the final exchange between Kuroo.

So here he is now, at Ukai's shop. He wonders if the man even knows about Y/N's condition. He doesn't doubt it since Y/N's mystery appearance was cycling the news due to nurses giving the cops a tip about her mark.

It was expected, but he wouldn't let that bring him down. And still, he's yet to get good sleep.

Kita went inside of the store and instead of seeing Ukai, he saw a girl. Blonde hair, short.

"H-hi, welcome to Ukai's what can I get you?!" She exclaims. That's not even the name of the shop.

Kita exhales. "Have you seen...Ukai? The man that runs the shop?" He asks.

"Oh? Yeah, he's at the hospital. He has been for the past week now. He says it was very important."

Kita exhales. "Thank you." She nodded and Kita left, making his way to the hospital. He doesn't want to spot the man there but if he's there, Y/N is up, and if Y/N is up then cops are asking questions and if cops are asking questions...they'll be in deep shit.

Kind of.

Thirty minutes later Kita reached the hospital. First her, then Suna and then...rest.

Kita glanced around, seeing people walking in and out of the place. He exhales and got out of his car, walking into the building.

Kita went to the front desk and prepared himself.

"Hello how can I help you."

"Um, yeah. I got a call from my... uncle Ukai saying that my cousin is at this very hospital. I think she was dropped off here randomly one night. I-i don't really know the story but he's here."

"Um, what's her name?"

"Y-Y/N."

"Umm...what's her last name? There are three Y/N's here."

That's when it hit him. He never got to know her last name. "Umm..." Shit. He doesn't know.

"Sorry, jet lag got me since I had to fly here and I'm tired. Memory's a bit fogged, c-can you list then off for me please?" He's trying his hand.

"Sure, I can see you're tired. A lot of families come here forgetting the names of their family members from time to time due to them having a lack of sleep and being hungry from the lack of eating. Everything changes." She says.

Kita smiles. "Okay so there's a Y/N Sanchez, Y/N L/N and a Y/N Baker." She lists off. Kita closed his eyes, rubbing the bridge of his nose as he tried to fit the best last name with her name.

"Ba-...L/N...Y/N L/N." He says. He was praying he got the right guess. He didn't feel like searching every floor of the hospital to find her. That will be too time consuming.

"Room 12." She says.

"Thank you." Kita hopped to his grave that it was the right Y/N he's looking for. He sighs, making his way to the room.