°•~93~•°

•[Challenge]•

Kuroo exhaled smoke, glancing beside him when a car pulled up. He'd been waiting for a response for the past two weeks now.

And he finally got one.

Kita stepped out of his car after putting it in park. His hand are buried in his coat. The winter came kind of slower than usual, but it's here.

"About time."

"I'm only here because of personal business."

"Really?" Kuroo grins, flicking his cigarette on the ground.

"Is that so hard to believe?"

"No, since that's why I called."

Kita glanced at the lake in front of them. Same place, same time, different season.

"What is it this time?"

"I need another favor."

"Depends."

"Solo again."

"No."

"No no, hear me out oreo. I need you to get something from her."

Kita exhales. "Why don't you do these things again?"

"Because she's a bitch. And a whore, and a headache. And she doesn't like me that much...kind of." Kuroo winked. Kita just want to know what he was called here for.

However, he's got a request of his own, so he'll hear what the boy has to say.

"Mhm...and?"

"And that's why I can't go. Besides, you're good looking, you look like you have a bit of rizz to ya, sweet talk her and find my stuff."

"Seems like a lot of work for something that's not mine. What is this thing anyways?"

Kuroo told him and Kita nearly laughed.

"You want me to do all of this for a book?"

"Yes, it's very valuable. More expensive than that coat you got on."

Kita rolled his eyes. "What's in the book that's so valuable?"

"Does it matter? I need it back."

"I'm not sure I can do all of that for a book though."

"What's your end of the bargain?" Kuroo asks.

"Hmm...say I do get this book of yours for you. You have to tell me where Y/N is."

He won't go to where she is. Just knowing would be fine.

"Y/N? What makes you think I know where she is?"

"Because you're friends with Kozume and I assume you know everything he knows."

"Just because I'm friends with him doesn't mean I know everything. He texts me from time to time during the day but I haven't seen him the past two weeks. Leaving me here to deal with this Terushima drama he put me in is very bold of him."

Now Kita's invested. "What do you mean?"

"Well everyone knows Terushima is dust, however, Kenma kinda placed the blame on Angel...which is wild if you ask me." He mutters.

"He did what?"

"Yeah, but that's not important. I can control that."

"No, no, no, backtrack for me. So everyone knows that Terushima is dead."

Kuroo nods, zoning out as he played with his bottom lip.

"And he placed the blame on Angel?" Kuroo gave him another confirmed nod.