°•~34~•°

[Secret Love]•

Angel burst on the other side of the room unbeknownst to her that Kuroo was laid in bed choking his cock.

"You need to talk to your friend!"

Just then Kuroo came, confused and angry at the same time. She stopped in her tracks, realizing what she interrupted.

He's panting and sweating. Angel scoffed, looking at him in utter disgust.

"Fucking weirdo." She mutters, but not caring since she came to talk about Kenma. Angel paced herself on the side of the bed to peer over him as Kuroo tried to catch himself.

Kuroo rolled his eyes and covered himself up. "The fuck do you want, Angel?" He nearly grits out in anger.

"You need to tell me who Kenma is fucking." She informs. Kuroo exhaled and sat himself up, bypassing the pain that shot through his leg.

"What?" He breathes out.

"Kenma...fucking...someone else. Ring a bell?" She asks in an annoyed tone. Kuroo rolled his eyes again and shrugged his shoulders.

"What's the problem again?" He asks genuinely in and out of paying attention to her. His brain is still wrapped around what he was doing before she came bursting in.

She groans. "Ugh, are you fucking slow? So Kenma and are having sex right."

Lord why did he ask?

"And then just five minutes in, he fucking has an orgasm!" She says bringing him up to speed.

"Okay? That's normal for guys who are overly euphoric."

"In just five minutes? I don't think so."

Kuroo exhales, wiping his forehead. "When having an orgasm in a short period of time, means that whatever is clouding our minds during the time of intercourse, for example, the thought of just fucking, make us lose lose control and cum early." He explains.

"So, so what? He was excited." He shrugs.

She scoffs. "See you don't understand. I know for a fact that Kenma wasn't thinking about me that got him to cum so early because that never happened when we have sex. So that means, that that fucker was thinking of someone else."

Kuroo really didn't care, he just wants her to leave. "Okay so what do you want me to do?"

"Talk to him about it!" She shrieks. "You're his friend so you should know who he was thinking of."

"That's not..." He exhales, finding it quite ridiculous. "Kenma and I aren't really on...talking terms right now." From what he knows.

Kuroo finally sat up and winced in pain when he dangled his legs over the bed. He snatched his clothes from the floor and began putting his clothes back on where he sat.

Things are hard having one and a half working legs. "Wait; so that means that the two of you were fighting and that's why he's got a bruised nose and bruise on his head?"

Of course she's only worried about Kenma's injuries. "More or less." He answers.

"The two of you never fight, so this is rare."

"Yeah well things happen." He's not going to tell her what happened at the Upstairs because he knows how Kenma is of his status. Not only that, only Kenma knows that it was Y/N, not Kuroo. So Kuroo only knows that someone was there kicking both their asses evenly.

Kuroo even asked Kenma what happened to his head and car. Kenma didn't tell him though, he just gritted his way back to the city for the next three hours. By then, Kuroo felt like his legs were about to give in.