°•~05~•°

[Awesome!]

Suna did a 180 turn and zoomed up the highway. Y/N clutched the seatbelt so tight her palms began to hurt. The tires screech against the concrete road as he zoomed past a red light. Blue and red lights flashed behind him with the wailing sound of the siren. Suna got hit from behind and nearly lost his grip.

"Shit."

"Lord I'm sorry for being a bad girl. I don't want to go to jail." Y/N prayed.

"We're not gonna get caught!" Suna swerved off the highway and landed on the road below them. The impact made them jump and only damaged the bumper.

"Can you not try to kill us?!"

"I've got this." He grits out in frustration.

Blue and red lights flashed in front of him. Y/N took a glance at Suna and Suna cussed lowly. He came to a screeching stop and put the car in reverse. However another one came from behind him as well.

"Dammit." Suna hit the wheel and glanced to the police cars in front of him, blocking his way. Y/N glanced in between the three cars. The two in front and the one at the back.

"Come out with your hands up!" One of em shouted in a megaphone. Suna glanced back and then back at front. Four cops in front of them with their guns aimed. Y/N unclipped her seatbelt and leaned forward. Her hands shaky, breathing uncalculated. She could feel the cold sweat run down her spine. She was either going to die in a Bonnie and Clyde way or go to prison forever.

"You might want to put that seatbelt back on." Y/N glanced up at him and saw him shift gears. Suna kept his feet on both the gas and breaks, burning rubber abd causing smoke to erupt from under them. Y/N quickly put the seatbelt back on and held tightly. Suna pressed gas and went flying. The cops in front of them moved away from their cars and Suna bumped the two cars out of the way and sped right past them.

Y/N glanced back and exhaled. Suna speed up and took a left. It got silent after two minutes and Suna sighed. Y/N wiped the sweat from her forehead and cleared her throat. Soon she began to laugh. Y/N held her head and laughed. Suna gave her a side glance and arched a brow.

He pulled into an empty parking lot and stopped the car. "What's so funny?"

"That was...that was...that was awesome." She laugh. Suna smirks. "I thought I was gonna die." Y/N touched her chest to see if she was still breathing. Suna switch off the ignition and sat back. They heard the sirens and saw the faint flashing of the police lights.

"We should stay here for a while until they really clear out. I don't need another chase on my hands." Suna opened the glove compartment and took out a small ziplock bag. Y/N examine the consistency in the bag and gaped.

"Is that weed?! Jesus Christ you're just full of law breaking."

"Yeah well deal with it."

"I can't believe this." Y/N glanced around the empty mall parking lot and hugged herself. "All of this in just a spam of forty eight hours."

Suna lit his blunt and took a long puff before blowing the smoke through his mouth amd nose. Y/N scrunch up her face and scoffed.

"How disgusting." Y/N fanned the smoke away from her face. He said nothing as he examined her through his peripheral.

"A-anyways. Thank you."

"For?"

"The ride. That was scary but...it was also fun. I've never done anything like that before and I must say I had a lot of fun. I was praying we got away."