°•~88~•°

•[Good Night, Kozume]•

Kenma had spent all day driving around. He didn't know what to think anymore after an hour into his thinking.

Kenma stopped at a red light and exhaled. He doesn't feel like going anywhere right now. Not home, not to Section 8, not to any other section of there's.

He's still thinking and needs more time to himself to thoroughly think about this.

He needs to know how he'll go about telling Kuroo about this. Well...asking him about this.

Kenma glanced at his gas gauge and it's nearly empty. He sighs and just then someone passed his car. At first he didn't care since he didn't care of course, but the person looked too familiar to him.

"Is that...Y/N?"

Well, the girl looked a lot like her. The only difference is that her hair is shorter. He didn't take his eyes off the girl though, watching as she walked by his car.

Bat in hand, a grey sweats outfit and running shoes. It's not until she looked his way did he realize that it was indeed Y/N herself.

He couldn't process why she was all the way out here and on foot. Or why her head is shaved, or why she's dragging a bat around.

When Y/N locked eyes with Kenma, she froze for a bit, then did a ninty degree turn, walking forward.

Kenma parked his car and got out.

"Y/N?!" He calls out. Y/N continued to speed walk her way at the end of the corner. "Y/N wait!" Kenma jogged up to her. She could hear his footsteps behind her but she didn't turn back.

When Kenma reach her he grabbed her by the wrist, stopping her in her tracks.

"Y/N...are you alright? What are you doing out in the cold like this?"

Y/N kept her head away from him and tried pulling her hand away but Kenma didn't budge.

"Hey talk to me." He says.

Again she didn't answer. Kenma realized that something was off and let her go.

Y/N continued walking the moment he let her hand go and Kenma watched her walk further and further away from him.

"I like your hair!" He says. Y/N stopped abruptly, however she kept her gaze in front of her.

"And the fit. You also smell good." He continues. Y/N finally gave him her attention. When Kenma saw her face he pocketed his hands.

"Ah, and the pretty girl is angry." He jokes. However, Y/N didn't say anything. "Hopefully you're not going to kill anyone." He motions to the bat.

Y/N glanced down at the bat and exhaled.

"No."

"Okay, glad to know she speaks."

Y/N turned back around and Kenma spoke again.

"You look like you were crying. Care to explain?"

She didn't answer.

"Don't worry...you don't need to give me a kiss-

"I'm tending to business, Kozume."

"I didn't ask you what you were doing, Y/N. I ask why you were crying."

Giving up Y/N began making her way towards him. "I need a ride." She says. Kenma couldn't help but poke the left side of his cheek to keep his smile down.

Clearing his throat and flat facing his features, he got back into his car. He turned the heater up and was soon off.

Almost every second he'd shoot Y/N a look.