°•~141~•°

•[Dying]•

Making his way down the narrow hall as quickly as possible Kenma felt it, a shake. He mentally cussed to himself as he continued his run. However, the shaking only got worse and he could feel dirt hit his skin.

He's been running for what felt like hours but has only been seven minutes, and he's fucking tired.

All he wants to do is reach the other end. He knows there's an opening at the end of it. However, if he meets Ukai at the other end still being engulfed in darkness, they'll both be fucked.

Kenma felt the sweat pour down his face and his hair stuck to his skin. He's sweating in the enclosed space and at this point he just wants to make it out alright.

Especially since he could still feel blood draining down his arm after being stabbed by Tendou.

As he continued to run Kenma spotted a light. His heart sped up in excitement. His way out is right in front of him.

Another boom sounded and a rock fell in front of him, making him trip. He exhales and picked up his phone that fell from his hand. Kenma rose it up, looking down the way he came.

It's tumbling down and rapidly too.

"Oh shit." Kenma quickly got up and sprinted towards the light. He could feel and hear the collapse happening behind him.

With every step he got closer and closer. Until finally, he was out. Kenma dove through the opening and rolled over a few times.

The tunnel closed in on itself, sealing that way out completely. Kenma exhales, wiping his forehead. He's tired but he's got to keep moving.

"Thank God he made it out." Ukai would forever be his saviour because if he didn't make it out they would've been buried.

Kenma heard the cracking and tumbling around him. He left the office and stepped out. The moment he did he saw more rocks falling from its place.

He wants to know how Tendou did it. How did he let this miss his head and now everything he's ever built is being completely blown apart.

Kenma's eyes then met Kita and then Suna. He frowns. Then he saw Ukai and Daichi.

He's glad that Ukai is alive but he stomach churned seeing that he's still here.

"Daichi!" Nishinoya called as the boy reached him.

"You'll be fine."

"Nishi-roll!"

"I know damn well this man did not just call me that as I'm dying."

"Don't worry my friend I'm here. If you die, I die." Tanaka says with a cry.

"But did you really have to call me fucking...Nish-roll? Where'd you even get that from?"

Tanaka shrugs, wiping tears from his eyes. "I don't know I panicked."

"I get that you two are always like this but this is literally a life or death situation." Daichi says. "Let's get him out of this before we get buried alive and quick." Daichi says.

Tanaka nods, getting in position to push the huge boulder off of his foot. Daichi and Ukai set themselves in place as well, ready to push.

Then...Suna spotted him. Kenma. He's storming towards him in pure rage.

At first he didn't know why, but when Kenma reached him and punched the hell out of him without say, he remembered.

The day he attacked him when he saw he and Y/N together.