°•~68~•°

•[Are You Gay]•

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes I'm sure."

"It's going to hurt like hell."

"Do it. Now."

∆∆∆

Angel. The lady they all despise and the girl Kenma is yet to find. It's been three more days and still nothing. She won't answer her phone, she's still not home and he can only wonder if she's dead in a ditch somewhere. Which is less than likely.

He exhales, going to play COD mobile, not the best but he'd take what he can get at the moment.

After leaving the hospital due to his Y/N incident he needed something else to think about. Obviously he couldn't tell Kuroo since...wait a minute...Kuroo.

He hasn't seen Kuroo in three days.

"The fuck?" Kenma exited his game and went to call Kuroo. Everything to him is getting so strange. Did something happen with the universe after Y/N kissed him?

"Don't think about it." He tells himself.

"Don't think about what?"

Kenma froze and quickly glanced at the door. Standing in the doorway is Angel. It's fucking Angel!

Kenma couldn't believe. First giving in to Y/N's kiss, then staying at Section 8 for three days straight, not realizing that he hasn't seen Kuroo in said three days and now...Angel is back.

The fuck is happening? Maybe there was a shift in the universe after that kiss. A forbidden kiss he doesn't know of? However it's not like they haven't kissed before.

Shit. His mind is in a spiral.

Angel pranced over to his desk and Kenma watched her. She's wearing a white dress, she's dyed her hair white, she's got in blue contacts and her injured eye is patched up.

Angel stops in front of him, leaning down and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"You look pale." She taunts through a whisper. Kenma put his phone away and cleared his throat.

"Where have you been?" He says turning his chair so his body is facing hers. Without warning she took a seat onto his lap. Kenma of course didn't like her boldness. He knows that she's probably up to something and he's got to take it slow.

"You know, just doing things." She says playing with his hair. He doesn't like this.

"I was looking for you, you know. You weren't home and you wouldn't answer your phone. I was worried."

That made her laugh. "Worried? Oh my, that's a good one luv." She says getting up. However Kenma caught her by the wrist, pulling her back onto his lap.

"I mean it. Don't ever do that again."

"Are you scared or something, Kenma?" She asks smiling.

"Of what?"

"Of me telling the cops everything."

"No." He responds. Her smile dropped upon hearing that. And in all honesty he's not. If she talks she talks. And if she talks then they'll get charged with a lot of illegal stuff. And we all know that Angel runs her mouth like water in a sink.

"Really?" It actually surprised her. She couldn't believe it. She wanted a reaction from him and she didn't get it. And that made her angry.

"I don't care to be honest. If you want to tell them anything then tell them." He shrugs.