°•~08~•°

•[Section 8]•

"Oh my gosh. Y/N! Stop driving like you're scared to drive!" Suna shouts in frustration. Y/N grumbles under her breath and turned off the ignition. He's been trying to get her to do a J-Turn for nearly two hours now, but she wasn't in the mood to learn anything. She was most definitely half-assing it and putting all of her frustration into her driving. Everything he said made her want to slap him. Especially after being shot in the arm a month ago. And for what?

"I'm taking a break and I can't make it tonight or tomorrow because I have work." Y/N said after she got out of the car and walked up to him. He sighed and tossed her a cool bottle of water.

"Didn't I tell you to quit? You don't need to be there you're making more than enough money with these races."

"You have to realize that before all of this I had a life. I'm still gonna live that life I had." Y/N drank the water and allowed the cool sensation to course down her throat.

"Which is working shitty hours at your flip it job, surely crying about rent, which you've paid right? Due to the money. And barely having food in your house. Which is no longer. Due to the money."

"Suna you've known of me for about four to five months in total. Don't act like you know everything about me."

"I know some things about you."

"Oh yeah, like what? My name?" She scoffs.

"I know you're no innocent soul. You're a fake to people you don't know. I also know how you feel with your legs wide open."

"Ugh give me a break. That was one time. And that gun stunt you pulled back in the showers was just me acting off of pleasure. Oh and just because you claim me doesn't mean I'm yours. We were drunk and I needed closure."

"And so what if we were drunk? You said you needed me not closure. So whoever he is damn sure wasn't present when I made you cum."

She scoffs "W-whatever." Y/N began making it back to the building to take a shower and head home. She feels like she's been living in warehouses more than her apartment.

"Y/N. I'm sorry okay." He says stepping in front of her.

"Yeah. Whatever." She walked past him but he grabbed her upper arm, stopping her in her tracks.

"I'm serious. I didn't-i didn't mean to shoot you I was just...angry that's all."

"So you shot me? Really?" She says a bit too nonchalantly.

"Let me make it up to you. Things haven't really been going the way I wanted it to, well kind of, and then that fucking prick Oikawa came and made me angry."

"Aww, little baby boy allowed someone to push his little button?" She mocks, making him frown. Y/N let out a chuckle before shaking her head. "You act like you're twelve with all this 'anger issue' bullshit."