°•~132~•°

•[Y/N's In Danger]•

Six months went by and Y/N couldn't believe the things that's happened within those six months.

First of all, she finally stripped Ren of his D12 brand. It was a horrible scene. Atsumu and Osamu had to hold him down as she burned away the mark.

His screams weren't music at all. After that, she stayed with Ukai. Then, she saw the news after a month of crying and eating ice cream about she and Kenma's breakup.

To be honest she wasn't sure if it was a break-up at all until month three came along and she still hadn't seen or heard from him.

Kita asked her if she still wanted them to find the entrance but she told him no, telling him to quote, "stay away from that place."

After that they didn't do much. Well, she didn't have any tasks for them to do, but they did a few races here and there.

Then the news, seeing Kuroo being sentenced to death was crazy. She never thought that Kenma would take it the extreme. Killing Solo and Angel, then having Kuroo take the blame.

It was surreal hearing it. Even Ukai couldn't believe it. It call came as a shocker for everyone.

Y/N exhaled sharply and bit her bottom lip as she continued to thrust the vibrator inside of her. Another thing about being out of contact with Kenma.

Her body grew to miss him by the day. First month was tears of course, second month, more tears, third month she tried calling him and texting him but would always chicken out.

Month four, sex crave and it's been like that ever since.

"Ah~fuck." Y/N picked up her pace, her breathing getting heavier and shorter with every quick thrust. She can hear him, feel him, smell him.

Her walls clenched around the buzzing toy as she could feel herself reach her third orgasm for the afternoon.

Her mouth propped open and she arched her hips as she clutched the sheet. Then, she came, throwing her hand over her mouth to keep her moans down.

Y/N glanced at herself, watching as she came all over herself. She sighs, still playing with herself.

Sometimes it's nothing for her. She wants the real deal. The real deal being Kenma that is.

"Hey kiddo I got you some-

"Oh my gosh!"

Y/N quickly stopped what she was doing and covered herself. Ukai, who just finished serving a customer, who came to get her, froze, then quickly left.

Yeah, she's at the shop. Never really goes anywhere else to be honest. She and Ukai has gotten closer to each other more than ever ever since the separation with she and Kenma.

"Ah shit."

Y/N got up and cleared everything up. She cleaned herself and balled the sheets into a ball. She'll stop to wash them later today. She grabbed her pants and panties and placed them on before heading to the bathroom where she washed her hands and face.

Five minutes later she stepped to the front. Ukai is smoking a cigarette. When he heard the door close he glanced back at her.

"Hey." She waves awkwardly.

"Hey kiddo."

Y/N exhales, walking up to him. She hugged him, having him hug her back.

"I'm sorry."

"Nah it's alright. I should've knocked."

"I just miss him." She mutters. Ukai puff smoke and placed it into the ashtray.