°•~90~•°

•[Worldstar!]•

Suna quickly got out of the car upon seeing Y/N. At first glance he didn't know who it was due to her short hair and the large jacket she has on; but the longer she stared the quicker he got the picture.

The only thing on his mind was chances. He's got his chance and he's going to fix it.

Kita on the other hand didn't like the feeling in the air. Even he hadn't noticed it to be Y/N at first.

"Y/N." Suna calls out.

Tendou glanced between the boy and Y/N and instantly pulled out his phone. He took a few steps back and smiled.

And now he remembers why he missed Y/N so much. Life is fucking boring without her. After she vanished for a while, he went back with chilling at his own sections with Ushijima and a few others.

He never has enough fun when Y/N isn't around. And he absolutely adores her.

Y/N rolled her eyes and quickly open the door, but Suna caught up, to her, closing the door.

He didn't give himself time to analyze the situation enough to realize that Kenma's in the car since he's so focused on her and getting her back.

"Y/N wait, please talk to me." He begs.

"There's nothing to talk about, now leave me alone." She mutters

Y/N opened the door again and Suna closed it.

"I'm not leaving until we talk Y/N. I want to fix this."

Kenma is thinking about what to do. He can hear the muffled talking but couldn't quite make out what is being said. Not only that, whatever she and Suna has going on, he doesn't want to interfere.

Another reason, it'd be four on one. Not that he needs any form of backup, he just doesn't want trouble.

Kenma looked through his rearview glass and saw Kita sitting in his car. Even if Kita couldn't really see Kenma from where he sat, he knew it was him. Something just told him that it's Kenma driving the car.

And why would he know this? Because if she was driving, she wouldn't be going in the passenger seat. Kita opened the door and stood between the door, resting his elbow on the hood of the car.

"Suna! Leave her alone."

"Stay out of this, Kita, I got this under control."

"No, you don't. Let it blow over by itself. Let her breathe and think for a bit." Kita explains, glancing at Kenma's car.

However, Suna didn't listen. "We can talk, please?"

"I think you better listen to Kita, Suna. I don't want to talk right now." Again Y/N tried to get in, but Suna wouldn't allow her to. Y/N exhaled a breath and backed away a bit. "What do you want to talk about? No, what do you want to hear?!"

"Just let me fix this. Please."

"Oh my gosh you keep saying that over and over and you're yet to do anything!"

"Because you wouldn't fucking allow me to!" He shouts, hitting Kenma's car. Y/N jumped back at his actions, her heart pounding. His actions caught her off guard. "I'm busting my balls to fucking talk to you and you won't fucking listen! Can't you see that I'm fucking trying?!" Suna's voice cracked at the end.

"Fucking hell Suna." Kita sighs. Kenma finally got out of the car. Them talking was fine but it seems like push is coming to shove, and he does not like the tone in Suna's vocie. Suna realized what he did and cussed.