°•~78~•°

•[Under Arrest]•

Kuroo opened the door of his house and standing on the other side is Angel. He glared upon seeing her and nearly slammed the door in her face. However he didn't, why? Because he's curious as to why she's here in the first place.

He's never seen her by his house before so this gave him enough sympathy to not bash her head in and actually listen to what bullshit she has to say.

"I didn't...I didn't think you were going to answer due to how late it is." She says with a nervous chuckle. When she got up to use the bathroom she realized Kenma was gone, and after a fail attempt to get and answer from him, she decided that she'd pay Kuroo a visit.

And she only knows where he lives because of Kenma.

"The hell do you want?"

She sighed, clutching her phone close to her. She's not going to show him the video, but she is here to return what else she found.

"I want to say that I'm sorry. For everything that I did to you. I-it wasn't right and I realized how...I realized how serious it was when you crashed me and Kenma's date."

"I don't care anymore. Do whatever you want." Kuroo got ready to close the door but she stopped him.

"Wait! Wait, i-i want to give you this back." Angel took her hello kitty bag from her back and took out a book. Kuroo crossed his arms, watching her.

She raised up and handed it out with one hand, averting her gaze to the floor.

"Just...here."

Kuroo took a second before retrieving the book from her hand. The thing he's been looking for for the past two weeks. His most prized possession, even more of a prize than his picture.

His diary. Well, he calls it his vent book and when he's not fucking, he writes.

Kuroo exhales. "Did you read it?"

"Yes." She admits.

"Everything?" She nods. Kuroo sighed.

"You know what, Angel, you...you were my karma."

Angel gave him a confused look.

"What do you mean?"

"You annoyed me, you did things that made me want to slap you upside the head and there was even a time in my life where I wanted to get rid of you. You doing all of this; going through my personal things and knowing everything about me, not only makes me hate you even more than I did before, but...it also makes me feel ten times better." He explains.

Angel saw a smile paint his features and it surprised her.

"So that means you know the truth, every truth I hold, every thought I had."

And she does. She read it from first to last page. Which was another reason for her switch to leave him alone. The things she read...she saw him different. Way different.

"Yes." She answers.

Kuroo smile got wider, then he began to laugh and cry at the same time. It was a plethora of emotions finally unleashing. He's pissed, but in a way he's glad as fuck. Angel picked up her bag, placing it back over her shoulders.

"I feel...so much better." He says wiping his eyes. Angel didn't know how to feel, especially due to everything she knows about the boy.

"You're welcome?"

"It's still fuck you, Angel." He sniffles.

Angel rolled her eyes. "Of course it is. However, you're not better than me in the slightest."