°•~92~•°

•[He Did Good]•

Kenma slipped himself inside of her. The both of them moaned in sync. Body against body, lips locked on each other like tomorrow doesn't exist.

He moved.

She moaned.

"Kenma...please go faster." She begs. This feeling was a feeling the both of them have been longing for.

"I-I can't." He moans.

"Why not?" She pleads breathlessly. The thrusting of Kenma's hips got a bit quicker.

"B-because you're gonna make cum." He whines.

"Then cum."

It felt like an echo.

"Cum." She taunts.

"Don't let me. Please don't let me."

"Good god just cum already!"

Y/N exhaled heavily, her eyes opening. She glanced around and then quickly sat up, moving the covers away from her.

"Ah shit." Y/N glanced at the room door to make sure she's alone. "Fuck." It all felt so real. She thought for a second that everything in her dream was happening.

However, why'd she even had that dream in the first place?

Y/N times herself. It's only the next day and she's already experiencing blasphemy.

"It's just a mistake. He's got no kind of hold on you Y/N." She tells herself. Y/N pulled herself from the bed and was careful not to apply that much pressure on her injured foot.

It's cold and she's got to be quick. She doesn't know where he is. If he's gone or if he's here. Y/N ditched her pants and to lessen the wetness she feels.

She pulled the sheets, seeing the wet spot. Not that big at all which she's  grateful for.

She began pulling the sheet off of the bed and quickly gathered them into a ball. She limped on the opposite side of the bed to hide them under the bed in a quick decision. However...

Y/N heard the door creak open and watched as Kenma stepped on the other side. She panicked and quickly began stuffing the sheets under the bed.

Kenma stopped, examined the room and then looked at Y/N.

"Y/N?"

She stopped, putting her elbows on the bed. "Morning to you." She exhales with a tried smile.

Kenma set the bags on the floor. After the kiss last night he went to gather a few things for the house. Like coal for the fire place so it can burn longer, food, ice, more clothes for her, three first aid kits, rubbing alcohol, more female products, and a teddy bear for her to keep as body company when she's having a hard time sleeping.

All the usual.

"It's twelve in the afternoon, but morning." He says. "Are you alright?" He's trying to sum everything down.

She nods. "Yeah."

"Why are the sheets off the bed?"

He also got sheet sets. He didn't like the style upon seeing the covers and thought Y/N would like a change of her own. So he was planning on remaking the room a bit anyways.

However he's still curious as to why the bed is sheet-less.

"Oh um...it's that time of the month. I didn't...you know..." She explains the best she could. Kenma nods. Once again looking around. He spotted her pants on the floor, then gazed at the bed.