°•~26~•°

•[Physical Manipulation]•

After Kita called Suna, he allowed her to finish her food. They were all the way out from the city so it was going to tame a while for Suna to reach the house.

"Kita, I appreciate everything you're doing for me." She says. Kita shrugs.

"You're my boss too."

"Yeah and for someone who's my second in command still has me here." She realizes. Kita exhales.

"It's kind of complicated being in two different gangs ran by two different people who you respect so dearly. Shits not easy Y/N."

"And I'm not trying to stress you out about it. I'll stay here until he lets me go. Once I'm out, I can fix things by getting Atsumu back. It obviously won't happen if I'm in here."

"And what will that plan be? This is Kozume we're talking about."

"I want to race him."

Kita stared at her for a few seconds, giving her a crazed look. "That'll be a race you won't win." He answers truthfully.

"The I'll fight him. I don't care what it is I have to do to get Atsumu back. Whether it's fighting, racing or even..." She stops, wanting to choose her words carefully. Kita picked up on it, but kept his mouth shut. "Even if it means killing one of them." She finally says. She may sound cold or heartless but...if that's what she has to do to get Atsumu back then so be it.

Kita studied her. The way her eyes stayed glued to the food bags, the way she clasped her hands together and not to mention how her breathing changed. She's scared. The foot tapping and change in body movements made it obvious.

"Y/N...do you ever have nightmares of that night?" She didn't answer, she just kept staring at the bag, fiddling with her fingers as she tapped her foot up and down rapidly. "Y/N."

"Hm? What?"

"I was asking if you ever experienced-

Kita was cut off by the rearing engines and screeching tires in the dirt. He got up from his seat, peering out of the living room window, only to see Suna stepping out of his car.

"Shit." Kita turned around and went over to the table. "You're not supposed to be out of the room." Y/N crossed her arms, not moving.

"I don't care."

"You're gonna get me into trouble."

"I still have to talk to him. Besides...I've been locked up in that room for two months. You're the only person that gave me a break from there." She explains softly. Kita exhales.

He was going to the door but Y/N stopped him. "Stay seated." She pushed the bags of eaten food to the floor and crossed her arms. Two months. Two full months, and finally she gets to talk to him.

She's excited but scared. Kita sat on the left side of the table, across from Y/N. The both of them heard the door creak open. Kita just wants them to come to terms with whatever it is they've got going on personally and shake hands as partners in order to get Atsumu back.

As for Y/N, she wants to talk to Suna more than anything. "Kita?!" The both of them heard the door slam shut. Suna kissed his teeth and continued making his way further into the house. Kita and Y/N noticed him the moment he stepped into their view. His back is to them and he's glancing in the kitchen. A simple, 'hmp', left his lips as he tossed his keys into the air.

Y/N wanted to spring from her chair and hug him tightly. She has no idea where the interest in Suna suddenly came from, but to be honest...she misses him entirely.