°•~114~•°

•[Forgiveness]•

Kuroo pulled out just in time and kissed her. It's been a fucking month. An entire month since he bluffed Y/N and she took it.

Not only that, they lost part of their team. If only Kenma would show the fuck up to put everything in order things wouldn't be shit.

"Again." Solonia begs.

Then she's his problem. Always here to help with his problems. Problems that are yet to be solved. Better yet how the hell is he still here?

"Please." She begs farther, slipping Kuroo back inside of her. Kuroo grunts.

"I can't go another round." He exhales. Sweat dripped from his forehead. Nearly two hours. The bar's been closed for three.

He moans, but forced himself out seconds later. He came again. And it's getting out of hand as of late. His touch. His smell. His air. Everything about Kenma has been on his mind.

"Everything."

"What?"

He's frustrated. Sexually, frustrated. You may ask how can a man that's been having sex for the past month, hours on end, can be sexually frustrated.

Well...she's not Kenma.

Kuroo moved away from her, walking over to the bar. He grabbed a whiskey bottle and chugged it. He doesn't drink, well, no straight hard alcohol. But he's thirsty and stressed.

Solo came up behind him, stroking him. He chokes, putting the bottle down.

He can't be in the mood for this. He stopped her, backing off.

"Stop. I need to go."

"Please don't. W-were still not finished." She touched him again, kissing his chest.

"Stop."

His neck.

"Solonia stop."

Then she touched his dick again.

Kuroo grabbed her by the hand.

"Stop. Fucking...stop."

He walked away from her and back to the table to grab his clothes from the floor.

Kuroo began to cloth himself. He's done sitting around waiting. He needs to see Kita. To be honest, it's probably the only person that can convince Y/N to convince Kenma to bring his ass back to the surface again.

"You asshole!"

He pulled his pants up, zipping and buckling his pants.

"Not now, Solo."

"No! Why?! Huh? Why must you do this to me if I love you?!"

"Because you're not him, Solo!" He shouts back. She's crying. Kuroo grabbed his shirt and threw it on.

"Don't you fucking get it?"

She shook her head. "I don't care. I love you."

"Well stop loving me." Kuroo walked past her to leave.

"Where are you going?"

"I can't fucking do this anymore. It's only making us worse than we already are. My crave for him only grows and you need to find other dick to sleep on. It's not like you weren't doing so before I came along." He mutters.

She couldn't take that. Solo grabbed the whiskey bottle and threw it at him. It him right in the head, having it shattered on impact.

Kuroo touched the back of his head, feeling the warmth of blood spread his fingers.