°•~18~•°

•[Section Tokyo]•

•[Section Tokyo]•

Tendou had took thirty minutes to freshen up. Y/N had to spray out the house with perfume. Tendou took a seat by the couch, devouring different kinds of food like he hadn't eaten in years. Pizza, sushi, teriyaki and ramen. He's not letting anything get past his stomach. Everyone's just sitting around waiting for Y/N to finish the brief summary to Tendou.

"And the more districts, the more sections." She finishes. "All caught up now?" Tendou raised a finger to tell her to hold that thought. Y/N shook her head when Tendou horsed back a red bull.

"Okay. So you're saying you want to take over every section to make one big section of our own? Got it." Tendou says. He wipes his mouth and hands and Y/N nods.

"Yes. Now for me to continue. We-

Ring.

Tendou held up his hand once more and pulled out his phone. Y/N took in a sharp inhale, she swears she'll break something if she gets interrupted again. He's been waiting for Barbara to call him. He couldn't answer anyone whilst he was driving. He was enjoying himself too much to care.

"Baby before you say anything-

"Shut the hell up!"

"Baby-

"I've been calling you and texting you and you wouldn't answer!"

"I couldn't-

"Are you fucking crazy?! When I saw the news I thought you would be hurt or even worse killed! You don't understand Tendou, I love you too much to lose you. Who cares if you're reckless or have a couple of screws loose. I can't lose you."

Tendou ran his fingers through his hair. "I'm sorry. Please don't cry." He whispers. Barbara sniffles. "I wouldn't want you to feel that way. I'm sorry alright?"

"W-where are you?"

Tendou glanced up at Y/N who's pacing back and forth biting on her nails. She's trying to distract herself from their conversation, but it's not really working. "I'm at Y/N's."

"Why?"

"Don't worry it's not like that. She's giving us a rundown of her plan of taking over section eight." He explains.

"Oh. Well, I wanted you here tonight. I miss you."

Tendou laughs. "Hey Y/N is it okay if Barbara swings by?"