°•~91~•°

•[You Before The World]•

Kenma glanced in the back. Y/N is curled into a ball as she tried her best to sleep properly in the uncomfortable chair.

Kenma sighed, looking at the cabin in front of him. His parents cabin. He was going to drop her at her apartment, the place she no longer stays, but decided against it when he remembered that Suna may try to pull something.

"Only because of you." He says, still gazing at her. She looks peaceful but he knows it's far from that. Kenma extended his hand to shake her away but paused when he saw his knuckles.

He frowned, glancing at them. They're red and bleeding a bit. That entire time he'd been hitting Suna. He felt it, but not quite.

However he knows Suna got lucky. If he had tried hitting him whilst standing out of his car, Suna would be begging for life.

However that isn't important right now, only Y/N is.

"Y/N." Kenma quietly calls out, brushing his fingers against her thigh. He blushed, clearing his throat. He doesn't want to wake her, but he knows that temperatures are going to start declining soon and be doesn't want to risk her getting a cold.

"Y/N." Kenma shook her lightly and she stirred. "Hey, we're here. I didn't want to wake you but I want you to rest yourself on an actual bed." He explains quietly.

Y/N wiped her eyes and forced herself awake. She winced upon sitting up and Kenma panicked.

"Are you alright? Is everything fine?" He quickly asks.

"Y-yeah. I'm good."

Kenma watched her as scoot over to the right door. The other door he place on safety lock so she wouldn't leave the car if anything had happened.

He didn't expect for it to happen inside the car. He got out of the car and quickly made his way around the car. He opened the door and held his hand out for her.

Y/N took it and pulled herself up with his help. When she was standing she instantly sat right back in her seat as pain shot through her leg.

"Ah." She winced, holding her leg.

Kenma panicked again and quickly aided her. "What's the matter? Did you step on something?"

Y/N shook her head no, looking at her foot. Kenma followed her gaze and quickly placed two and two together.

"Did you sprain your ankle when he shoved you?" He asks. When Y/N didn't answer he knew he was right.

"Come here." Kenma dipped in, scooping her into his arms bridal style. Y/N allowed it since she's tired and hungry.

Kenma carried her to the house and Y/N held onto him tightly. Kenma glanced down at her. Now that he's thought about it...he's never seen her smile.

Not a cocky smile, or an evil flirtatious one. A happy one. He's never seen her smile out of happiness.

Kenma reached the house and exhaled. He doesn't want to put her down to open the door.

"Y/N, mind opening the door for us?"

Y/N raised her head, looking down at the knob. She gave him a quick look before turning the knob. To her surprise it was open.

Kenma never really came to the house after his parents died but he knew they never kept the doors locked due to them living away from everyone else.

Talk about insanity at its finest.

Kenma walked in and the floorboards creaked below him.

He went to the living room and sat Y/N down.