°•~30~•°

•[Game Room]•

Kenma exhaled. He, Kuroo and Angel are together. The others were still in Section 8 watching Atsumu and doing whatever. It's his first time leaving them unattended too but he placed all his trust in Kentaro to make sure everything didn't get destroyed whilst he and Kuroo was out.

"I know you're ignoring me." Angel whined, hitting the park table they're sitting at. Kenma ignored her, focusing on the game he's playing on his phone. That game being Subway Surfers.

After he left Kuroo in the changing room he took a bath and after his bath he didn't feel like having sex anymore. His mind was on the city and the city only, not only that, the sudden thought of Y/N traced the outline of his brain.

He's seen little of what she can do. Killing those cops was a mistake of course and he knows she probably would've died if she wasn't laced with fear. He wouldn't give her a point for a mere choice she made.

He's not too mad about that, however, he is angry at the fact that she destroyed half their city. He's angry at that.

"Stop ignoring me. Ever since you got out of prison you've been acting all moody and stuff." She says. Kenma exhaled heavily. Of course Angel was going to be bitchy over the fact that he didn't want to have sex with her.

He even forgot how annoying she could get when she doesn't get her way.

Angel took a seat beside him and clung to his arm as she pouted. "I'm mad at you for leading me on you know." She whines. Kenma exhales. Gosh he hates when she gets all needy. 

"For the last time, Angel, I got distracted. I'm trying to focus on something right now." He answers.

They've been up here for two hours now. They scoped the city for two hours, Kenma got a good look at all the D12 markings that's spray painted on nearly every corner store, or wall, or someone's car. None of them were on their claimed sections from what he's seen so far though.

After all that looking around he decided to rest his legs for a bit. So here they are now sitting in a park eating donuts and drinking coffee. Angel snatched his phone from his hand and got up, running to the swing.

Kenma quickly stood to his feet. He heard his loss and got angry. He was three seconds away from beating his high score and she just ruined it.

"Give me my phone, now." He angrily states. Kuroo propped his head back to look at Angel. She knows nothing about anything when it comes to Kenma and his games.

He barely have time for games anymore, and when he's not driving to think, or fighting to think, his last option is his games.

Kuroo let out a low whistle. "You better give him his phone. You don't want to make master mad now do you?" Kuroo mocks with a grin.

Kenma got close to her and she laughed, running around the swings.

"I'm not playing with you, give me my phone." Angel grinned, keeping a good eye on him as she clicked out of the app and went to his messages.

"Sounds like you're cheating, let's see shall we."

Kenma got serious and ran around the swings to catch her. She squealed and ran over to the slide. She climbed the few steps and slide down.

Kenma kissed his teeth and stood in front of the exit of the slide. When Angel popped out she screamed.

Kenma pulled her up by her arm and forced his phone from her hand. "Get the fuck off me." He says shoving her away. She scoffed, watching as he made his way back to the table in pent up anger.