°•~89~•°

•[Not Good]•

Y/N woke up freezing cold. She felt around for the blanket but came up nothing. Exhaling, she forced herself awake. Y/N searched for the blanket, glancing down on the floor.

When she did she nearly screamed. Kenma is laying on the floor, phone in hand.

Kenma glanced at her and waved.

"Morning."

Y/N sighed a breath of relief, clutching her chest. She grabbed the pillow she laid her head on and threw it at him. Kenma turned to his side, being caught on his arm instead of his face.

"The hell is wrong with you? And why are you in my room?"

Kenma shut his phone off and sat up. A few minutes after they got to the motel he used the receptionist phone and ordered Hinata to deal with his car before police spotted it, called it in and towed it.

"Well, I couldn't sleep last night." More like he waited for two hours after Hinata left with his keys to see if Y/N would knock on his door at night, when she didn't, he assumed she was sleeping well and got fidgety after that.

He had been in thought the entire night, pacing back and forth, playing scrabble in his head, mind chess, anything to keep him busy.

Before he knew it-it was morning. He called Hinata again around five, asked the boy to come down and bought himself a phone at the nearest tech store. It was nothing fancy, he just needed one asap.

"That doesn't explain you being in here."

"Oh, umm, it's nearly one in the afternoon and we have to leave before we get catch in a snowstorm. Snowstorms rarely happen here in Japan so this will probably be a Passover snow storm." He shrugs.

Y/N blinked. "I need to know how you got into my room."

Kenma exhaled. "You didn't lock the door."

"Yes I did."

"If you did I wouldn't be in here right now." He couldn't tell her he got the man out front to open the door for him. It'd be creepy.

"Creep." She mutters.

Kenma forced himself to his feet and fixed himself.

"I can drop you back home if you like. Or to the store. Up to you." He says.

Y/N got up, turning away from him as she yawned and stretched her arms.

"I need to go down to the trailer park for Aran."

"The black one?"

Y/N turned to him. "Want him to be white?"

"N-no I was just trying to make sure. I know three Aran's that's all."

Y/N rolled her eyes. "Mhm."

"Why are you going there anyways?"

"Why'd you break up with Angel?" She shoots back. Kenma was taken aback by her question and faltered a bit.

"It was bound the happen."

"Not a good reason to break up with someone." She was expecting a different answer.

"Well I have my reasons."

"Does one of those reasons have to do with me?" She asks, crossing her arms.

"Y-you know what, you're asking a lot of questions."

"So were you, and yet you're the only one complaining."