°•~12~•°

•[Fight, Fight, Fight]•

Suna sat behind the black desk. The lamp light illuminated his work space. Papers, pictures, drug money and his gun, are all spread about. He eyes the contents of everything. He rub a hand over his face and shook away the high that he's yet to come down from. He's been bothered as of late. He hasn't been speaking to anyone at all, except for Osamu and Kita; who's been trying his best not to punch Rintaru in the face.

It's been three weeks. Three. Weeks. He feels as if though there's something wrong with him, messing with his brain that's allowing him to make fucked up decisions. Suna sighs. He place his elbow onto the desk and held his head. He's bored. Not only that he's still skeptical of Tendou.

He didn't even undergo the regular, "fight to get in" regulation. However after hearing from Y/N that Tendou ran off at the mouth, Suna was more than willing to give him his warm welcome. The both of them had fought for what seemed like forever, but was only five minutes since Y/N broke it apart, with the help of Atsumu.

There was a slight knock on the door. Suna glanced up and saw Kita standing in the doorway. He walked in and stood in front of the desk. Kita's eyes did a once over of the desk and glanced up at Suna.

"We have a problem."

An annoyed sigh left Suna's lips. "What is it this time? I'm simply not in the mood to move at the moment...I'm busy." He mumbles.

"Well, Oikawa and his goons left a little message. Not sure you're gonna like it though."

"About?" His brow rose as he leaned back in the black, rolling chair.

"Well, he and his goons, were spotted by Section twenty four. Where the building is located, the one that holds a quarter of our things such as our fire arm, money and the car." Kita explains. He's worried about Suna. Ever since Y/N came around things have been drifting south.

"Did they do anything?"

"You need to see it for yourself. Ren and I went to take a look with Atsumu and Osamu for ourselves and well in summary, things don't look so hot."

Even Ren is scared for Oikawa, but with them doing that can only mean one thing, two actually.

One; for Suna beating on Oikawa and two, they know about Satori's agreement with them.

"The Building. The eighteenth building, on Section twenty-four." Kita bit the inside of his mouth. That Section, that building. Holds not all, but only some, of her. Kita probably should've went to warn Oikawa to watch his six, but karma can sometimes be a bitch. 

Suna's fingers wrapped around his 9mm as he stood to his feet, no longer on his high.

Before he could leave Kita grabbed his shoulder. "You alright?"

"Yes." He answers lowly.

"Hey man, you need to get your head out of the clouds. You're going to put us at risk, and I know we can handle ourselves but still, you're gonna make us more than just a target. Don't go doing anything stupid." He explains. Suna closed his eyes and let out a breath.

"Eye for an eye Shinsuke."

Kita shook his head and dropped his hand to his side. Suna stepped out with Kita following behind him. Suna made his way in the other room of the warehouse and ignored the laughter that had died down the moment he walked in.

"We making a move?" Aran asks.

Kita nods and everyone got up from their seats. They asked no questions as they got what they needed and began to file out one by one. When they all heard about they instantly knew that telling Suna would lead to one thing...a fight.