°•~46~•°

•[Just This Once]•

Kenma pulled up beside Terushima's car. He put the car in park and got out, slamming the door shut. He glanced around for a bit, making sure nobody had followed him.

He exhales and studied Terushima's car. Kenma noticed the blood and broken parts on the car and became alert.

Was there a fight? He can only wonder.

Kenma stepped to the front of the car and glanced inside. He saw no one. Not Y/N nor Terushima. Kenma clicked his tongue and took his attention away from the car. And that's when he spotted her.

Y/N.

Her fists are balled and she's storming over to him. Kenma studied her intently. From where he stood he can see her quite clearly.

Kenma turned his body towards her and she's just ten steps away from him.

Nose red and swollen, busted lip, bloodied hands, cuts. He took it all in. He got more questions. Questions that he's itching to know the answer to.

Kenma watched as Y/N stopped in front of him. She's glaring and her features are fixed in a fit of rage. Her eyes are red and puffy from crying and he also noticed how heavy she's breathing.

"Wh-ah!" Kenma's knees buckled together and he held his crotch in pain. He exhaled a shaky breath in complete shock.

Did she just kick him in the balls? Yes she did. Y/N grabbed a fistful of Kenma's hair and pulled his head back, making him look up at her.

He winced, feeling something sharp touch his neck. He can only wonder what the fuck is happening.

Everything happened so quickly that he literally had no time to process. Better yet, why is it always her that can get him to lower his guard?

"You fucking incoherent liar of a bastard." She grits out.

Kenma was not in the mood to have a kiddy fight, but this is embarrassing for him. Having been at the top for as long as he could remember just for some girl to try to wash that away? He was not having it.

Y/N noticed his movements and pulled on his hair tighter, pressing the blade of the pocket knife past his skin. Kenma grunts, clenching his jaw as he stared up at her.

"If you move...I'll fucking kill you." She whispers. Kenma noticed the fear in her voice, in her eyes and he caught the shakiness in her hand.  However, he didn't point it out nor did he make no further actions.

"What happened to you?" He asks in concern.

"DONT...don't act stupid." She states calmly. "You know exactly what happened to me."

Kenma furrow his brows. "I don't. If I'd have known I wouldn't have asked you."

"You sent Terushima to kill me, or scare me, whatever the hell it was." She informs. "Tell me why? We made a deal so tell me why'd you break it?"

"Let me set the record straight, Y/N. You're too interesting to watch to get rid of. That's like trying to catch fish without bait." He says.

"Now to your claims. I gave no order to Terushima to kill nor scare you. Like I said before, you're too interesting to get rid of. And if I wanted you dead luv...you'd be dead." He tells her.

Y/N glanced at the floor for a split moment. Kenma could've used that opportunity to disarm her; however, he stayed put.

"We settle things with fights, not deaths or sneak attacks. Now you take it as you wish, however I need to know where Terushuma is and I need to know what happened."