°•~105~•°

•[I'm Sorry, Y/N]•

Kenma ran into the street, nearly being knocked down by a police car. He locked eyes with them and made a break for it.

Their sirens wailed as Kenma made a beeline in the opposite direction. Sure they're in a car and he on foot, but he won't get himself caught.

Kenma took a sharp left, bumping into someone that nearly knocked him off of his foot.

"Watch it asshole!"

Another cop car passed him. It screeched upon seeing him and he continued north.

"JPD, freeze!" He hears.

"Shit."

Kenma took a right, heading into someone's yard. The car stopped and out hopped a police officer. Kenma hopped over a doghouse.

"We'll be forced to shoot!" The officer screams behind him. Kenma glanced back, seeing how close the man is to him.

Kenma ran into the wooden fence, wincing as he did so. He tripped, rolling over the concrete.

"Ah!"

"Oh my god."

Kenma was hoisted up by the man and he thrashed around.

"You're under arrest for resisting arrest and harming an officer."

Kenma coughed and sneezed.

"Shit."

"Apologies to the both of you." The officer says to the male and female who are in their pool.

Kenma spotted the pool and ducked his body. He backed up and spin kicked the officer into the pool with the couple.

He ran to the front of their house instead of going the way he came. Kenma heard the police sirens and came to a halt. He peered out and saw the lights in the distance.

He didn't stay for long since the cop is still behind him. Kenma managed to pull his phone from his coat pocket and glanced back.

No cop.

Coughing he called Kuroo. What Kenma doesn't know is that he kicked the coo hard enough to knock him out.

As it rang Kenma jogged out of the front yard of the couple. He went right, going up a hill.

He sniffed, passing different houses as he continued to make his way uphill. If he could get to a close enough manhole he'll be fine.

Or to his car which he parked a block away from Y/N's apartment complex for safety measures.

Kuroo didn't answer, causing Kenma to cuss. Kenma knelt over. He feels terrible. His limbs are shaking and his stomach is wrenching.

Then he heard it, a helicopter. Kenma continued his run. Getting caught under one of those lights at this time of night would be hell for him.

Kenma came out to a little section where they sell food and other stuff from their stalls.

He put his head down, not wanting to be seen. He's close to Ukai's shop, only two blocks away that is.

Kenma's shoulder bumped someone else's, but he kept his head down.

"Wait a minute." Then a hand met his shoulder. "Stop right there."

Kenma turned around. Facing him eye to eye is a cop. "Kozume."

"Finny we got him!" Finny's partner called. They all got the call to watch out for Kenma.