°•~122~•°

•[I don't; I do]•

Kita and Suna stopped at Kita's house. They both drove in silence and when they got to the house Suna cleaned Kita's wounds and wrapped him up. The silence was just silence.

It wasn't awkward and it wasn't comfortable either. It was just pure silence. He spent about an hour and half making sure Kita was completely bandage properly.

"Do you want...something to eat? I can make you something." Suna says after he was done putting the thing's away. Kita cleared his throat.

"Y-you could take a bath or a shower as I make it." He suggests. Kita itched his head.

"Umm-

"You don't have to if you don't want to. I know it's late too so you're probably tired." He knows it's late, but he just can't take everything out of his head. From Kita's words to his actions. He knows Kita's lying, but he doesn't want to bombard him in any way. However...he can't itch away the feeling.

"S-sure. I'll eat something before I tap out for tonight."

Suna nodded and went to the kitchen. The moment he left the room Kita sighed. "Stop doing this to yourself, Shinsuke."

Kita then got a call. He pitched up, looking at the bedside drawer. He picked it up, looking at the person calling him at this hour.

He thought that maybe it was Y/N, but he was surprised when he saw Kuroo's name pop up.

Kita glanced at the door and got up, going to the bathroom. He answered and sat on the toilet seat.

"A bit late." Kita says upon answering. There was silence on the other side, which made Kita curious.

"Hello?"

"How's your night going?"

Kita removed the phone from his ear, making sure that he was on call with the right person.

"Is your night going alright?" Kita felt an awkward tension.

"Yeah...no." Kuroo admits lowly. Kita crossed his arm and sat back.

"What happened?"

Kuroo exhales heavily. "Got hit by a truck."

"Really? And the first person you called was me?"

"Yeah...you seem reliable."

"You sound like you're between sleep and awake. Are you really lying in the road somewhere?"

"Nah...just kidding. I'm home actually."

"O...kay? Why are you...why are you calling me?"

He heard Kuroo sigh. "I fucked up."

Kita instantly knew what the topic was going to be about. "Oh boy, what happened?"

"Kenma...he beat the shit out of me. I can't...I can't see out of my left eye. Is that a problem?" He explains breathlessly.

"Jesus Christ Kuroo." Kita shook his head.

"I know..."

"So what, you told him?"

"No...he found out. Then I confessed."

Kita let out a low whistle. "Sucks to be you."

Kuroo chuckled a bit, groaning in pain after. It got quiet and Kita glanced at the bathroom door.

"I kissed him you know." Kuroo admits. It was like a whisper, making Kita barely catch it. "It was wrong to do but...I thought he was going to kiss me back."