°•~145~•°

•[Eimi and Keitaro]•

Three Months Later

"Yes I would like this one please."

The lady nods, taking the card he handed to her. Nothing much happened the past few months. He's yet to tell everyone of what he wants to do but he'd give them more time.

Ukai got his shop fixed and it's up and running again, thanks to Y/N. She was upset about Satori burning it and she called it a second home.

Speaking of him, his funeral is tomorrow. When Kenma heard about his suicide he didn't know how to feel. At least now he'd be with his sister's.

Kenma glanced at all the other jewelry in front of him. Today is a special occasion.

Kenma moved away from the desk, taking a look outside. Then his eyes landed on the body mirror to the far left in the store.

He studies himself. Suit and tie, his hair is slicked back and he's wearing the watch Y/N bought with the money she stole, well, "borrowed" from him.

A faint smile reached his lips as he stared at it. He still can't believe he missed that.

"Um sir."

Kenma glanced at the lady serving him. "Yes?" He says making his way back to the counter.

"I'm sorry but your card declined."

He frowns, taking a hand from his pocket. "What?" He took the card from her hand, looking at it like it would make him see the problem.

"I'm sorry. Hopefully it's still here when you have enough to get it in the next year." She says with a smile. Kenma gave her a look.

He scoffs, licking the inside of his cheek. "In the next year I'd be half a million dollars richer than I already am. Try it again."

She exhales, her smile never leaving her face as she took the card from him. Kenma watched her as she swiped the card. He heard a beep and she looked up at him.

She smiles. "Nothing again, sir." She turned the machine towards him and Kenma saw the word declined written in red.

"Give me a minute."

"Take your time." She says with a heavy exhale, her smile still not leaving his face. He could care less about her shitty attitude. He took his phone from his suit pocket and called the bank.

A minute turned into three before he got an answer.

"Finally."

"This is Tokyo Central Bank, this is Bane how may I help you?" A lady answers in a high-pitched voice.

"I am calling in regards of my card being declined."

"Are you sure you have money on your account?"

"Am I su-" He laughs. "Of course I do why else would I be calling?"

"I apologize sir, I didn't mean to offend you. Can I get a name?"

"Kenma Kozume."

Silence.

Kenma glanced at the clerk and the moment he did she smiled. He gave her a look, wanting to ask who the hell pissed in her coffee, but he didn't say anything.

"Oh yes, Mr.Kozume. Your card is being declined because the bank froze your account due to a huge sum of transaction two months ago. The total was...fifty grand, would you like me to presume your account?"

"Fifty grand?! What the fuck?" He said it more to himself than he did to the woman on the phone.

"We actually sent you a message pertaining to the transaction to your email but we never got a response. Hence why we froze the account." She explains.