°•~36~•°

•[Fuck]•

Kenma spat and cleared his throat. He itched his scalp as he descends the steps to see Atsumu. He's in deep thought about what his personal moves would be.

He'll have to go back to the Upstairs to make a few safety measures. He's got to keep Angel off of his dick for a while, he's also got to make sure Kuroo is okay due to his knee and he's got to get his car back somehow.

Too many of them were giving him weird stares due to his nose and the bruise on his head. However he's pretty sure that they all summed it down to he and Kuroo getting into some kind of argument.

Kenma reached the last step and took a seat. He glanced at Atsumu who's looks dead. He's bruised up and his head is down. Almost as if though he's sleeping.

Maybe that was his karma. Kenma shook his head. Even if Y/N doesn't know of Atsumu's injuries, Kenma took it as her getting a few hits in for Atsumu.

Kenma must admit that Atsumu does know how to hold his own. Against others that isn't him. However he's sure Atsumu could beat any other person if the guy was at full strength.

"Yo!"

Atsumu pitched up and glanced at Kenma. He quickly glared at him.

"What do you want?" He grits out. "Here for another beat down?" He says grinning. It only hurt his face to smile.

"Don't kid yourself. But you've held your own for those couple of days." He states. Atsumu grunted in pain.

Kenma pulled out his phone and messaged someone. A message came back quickly and Kenma pocketed his phone with a slight exhale.

"Today is your lucky hour Miya one." He says. Atsumu scrunched his brows as he watched Kenma prance over to him. When Kenma reached him, he smirked.

"Finally found a heart?" Atsumu jokes.

"No. Motive." He states simply. Kenma knelt down to Atsumu's level and smiled. Seeing Kenma smile was like seeing Suna smile. It was weird looking.

"You're of importance now. It's time you show yourself to your team." He says with a grin.

"What?"

A minute later Kenma heard the door open behind him. He stood to his feet and pocketed his hands.

"Kenma, want me to do this now?" Kentaro asks when he stepped into view. Atsumu frowned upon seeing him. He was just here earlier giving him an unfaithful beatdown.

When Atsumu gets his hand on him he'll kill him, and he promised himself of that.

"This pussy again?" Atsumu grits out.

"Have more fun, but don't kill him. And tell Iwa to make sure it's broadcasted everywhere for them to see. I'll be back."

∆∆∆

Suna parked his car across from Angel's house. He exhaled heavily and grabbed his phone from the passenger seat.

He saw Y/N calling earlier but he didn't answer. The reason being was because he was still figuring out a motive for Angel.

He only sees her when she's flagging a race, other than that, they won't talk nor see each other.

Suna opened his phone and went to call Y/N but decided against it. She's probably doing so much right now and the sun is already going down.

Suna glanced at Angel's door and exhaled a breath yet again.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." He mumbled to himself. Suna messied his hair and cleared his throat.