°•~55~•°

•[Tsukishima vs Y/N]•

It's quiet. The wind blew over the hot terrain. Y/N has her guard up and Tsukishima also. Both are circling the fenced off ring, waiting for the right time to strike.

Suna is watching them intently as is Kenma. They're both waiting for someone to swing, to make a move. To do, something. 

Y/N is sure she felt sweat drip from her forehead and then it happened...she moved.

Suna inched forward out of reflex but stayed seated. Kenma made no move, he just watched in anticipation.

Tsukishima stepped back, hearing a whooshing sound as he did so, he knew in an instant that fighting her wouldn't be so easy after all. But he couldn't show it.

Tsukishima dodged another punch, ducking to avoid it. He brought his fist up to punch her in the side but Y/N blocked it with the palm of her hands.

It's dead silent amongst everyone, the only thing that could be heard are the low grunts coming from the fighters and the cars squeaking beneath them.

Tsukishima's back hit the fence and Y/N swung hard. He stooped lowly and reacted quickly, jabbing Y/N in the side.

Some gasped as others clenched their jaws. Kenma cleared his throat and rubbed his hair.

Y/N gasped for air and stumbled back as she held her side. Tsukishima grinned and sent another punch her way. Y/N rose her arm, preventing the punch to his her in the face.

She swirled out of his way and rose her feet to kick him. Tsukishima caught it and she panicked, retreating her foot right away.

"Come on Y/N." Suna says to himself.

"She's fast." Kita states.

"Yeah but Tsukishima has range. His arms are longer, so depending how far back and quick she moves he won't be able to land another punch." Suna explains.

"I still have faith in her."

"Same here. Same here."

Y/N stepped back and Tsukishima stopped in his tracks. He exhaled and fixed his glasses. Y/N held her hands up in front of her face to guard.

She watched Tsukki closely. Her breathing heavy, throat parched and the heat is getting to her already.

"Y/N!" Suna calls out. Tsukishima rushed Y/N from below and grabbed her by the ankle, pulling her foot to make her lose her footing. And she did.

Y/N's back hit the car below her with a thud and she felt the wind leave her lungs.

"Calm down Suna." Kita says.

"Dammit."

Tsukishima used the upper hand to punch her, however he missed, punching the car beneath her, and hard.

Tsukishima brought his hand back, shaking the pain off.

"Come on Y/N kick his ass!" Tendou shouts.

"Yeah!" Ren screams.

Soon everyone began to cheer her on. Kenma felt something cold touch his shoulder and he glanced back at Kuroo.