°•~79~•°

•[Sorry]•

Scared, and in a panic...she swung. Y/N threw her head back, catching Officer Chester right in the nose. The man groaned in pain and released her as he held his nose to ease the pain.

Y/N turned around and kicked him back with her foot to give them distance. He stumbles back and gave her a look of confusion and shock.

Y/N raised her foot again and spin kicked him in the nose, nearly loosing her balance. The man dropped to the floor and Y/N took off running as she tried to pull her hands through the cuffs.

Kenma's door was closed and Officer Peters quickly took action to help his partner. Kenma knew it was not going to look good and tried to help with a diversion.

"Fuck face! Fucking...dick sucking crook ass officer!" He shouts. However Peters paid him no mind, rushing over to Chester.

"Chester?"

"I got it under control." The man groans as he got up. "Just call it in, I'll get her."

"You sure?" Peters asked. Chester nodded as he pulled himself off the pavement, wiping blood from his nose.

"Alright then." Peters went back to the car and Chester unholstered his gun, running behind Y/N.

Peters dipped into the driver's seat and grabbed the radio to call for backup. Kenma saw this and knew that if they call it in it wouldn't be good for them at all. More cops means more problems and he doesn't want that. He's fine with the two.

"Calling for backup? I thought you wanted to get your points. You wouldn't need backup if you already have me in your custody right? And not only do you have me you have her as well." Kenma begins.

"And let's not forget your dashcam, don't they use that stuff for evidence as well? They'll know that it was a false arrest in the beginning." Kenma quickly informs.

Officer Peters grinned and placed the radio down.

"You have a smart fucking mouth you know that Kozume."

Kenma smirked. "Girls don't complain."

Chester stopped running, aiming his gun towards Y/N. She glanced back to see how far she got and when she saw him aiming at her she panicked.

She side stepped in front of Suna's car and quickly placed her focus on the cuffs as she eyed officer Chester. He's closing in on her and she's not sure she'd be able to get her hand free.

But she's got to try harder, no matter how much it hurts. Y/N's eyes widened in fear when officer Chester came into view. She stepped back, breathing heavy as Chester got closer to her with the aimed weapon.

"Freeze. If you don't, I'll have to shoot."

She's now in view, however Kenma is too busy keeping Peters in his seat and away from calling in for backup. If he could just get Y/N out of this he'd be more at ease.

Y/N still backed up, her vision blurry from tears and her mind fogged with panic.

"Just leave me alone...I-I didn't do anything." She whispers past a sob.

"Freeze and get down on your knees now! Don't make me have to ask again!" He orders.

Y/N wanted to scream in pain as she forced her left hand out of the cuff. It cut through her skin allowing blood to drain down her fingers.

"I cant." She answers.

"I swear if you don't stop I'll be forced to bring you to your knees. Down now!" He screams.