°•~54~•°

•[Fight]•

Kenma tapped his foot as he stared at Atsumu. Atsumu stared back, ready to finally see the outside. He's heard a few things here and there.

For starters, he knows that Terushima is dead. Who killed is the question he held for months on end. Second, he knows that cops are dead too. The ones from the night of the riot.

Atsumu placed his theory together and got his answer of the killer being Y/N. I mean, she was the only one that was going on the train that night. So who else could it be?

Another thing he knows, Y/N is finally here to get him, and his heart is in excitement.

What he doesn't know, however. Is that he'll be fighting Y/N to get him back in the end.

"You look like yourself." Kenma says to him. Atsumu said nothing as he remembered all of the things they did to him during his stay here. He just wants to leave already, and when his nerves are at ease he'll seek his revenge.

"I don't think so. My hair is a bit longer and not to mention this fur on my face. I feel thirty."

"Aren't you pushing?"

"You wish."

"I'm not your caretaker."

"Hmp, then why'd you clean me up then? No more getting slapped around and pissed on. You fed me on time and had me healed. You even gave me a bed to sleep on with the rats. How nice." Atsumu explains sarcastically.

"It is. And you're welcome." Kenma deadpans. Atsumu clenched his jaw and huffed as he crossed his arms.

"I'll make sure to put in a good word for you so you wouldn't have your head hacked off."

"Who's hacking?"

"Y/N." He says with a smirk. Kenma leant back on the stairs as he continued to stare at Atsumu.

"A girl?"

"If she could challenge you to a fight, then I'm sure she'd be able to kill you without hesitation."

Kenma knows that part of that is true. And Atsumu is only brining up the subjects of death because he wants some hints to his questions.

"Only if she's angry." He states lowly.

"I can't wait to see her punch your face in."

That got Kenma smirking. "So do I." The door above creaked open and Kenma glanced behind him to see who it could be.

Kuroo.

"It's time." He says.

"Good." Kenma then motioned to Atsumu who's been sitting on the floor the entire time.

Kuroo walked down the steps, passing Kenma where he sat, and went over to Atsumu.

Kuroo leant in front of him and smiled. "You kinda look like Kenma with your hair like that." Kuroo says grinning.

"In your dreams." Atsumu grits out.

"Eh. I guess." Kuroo unlocked Atsumu's cuffs and stood up right. Atsumu tended to his arm, massaging his wrist.

"Trust me too?"

"You won't do anything. You're finally getting your chance at freedom so you wouldn't risk doing anything that would get Kenma to drop the fight altogether and keep your here forever or put a bullet through your skull." Kuroo sums up.

"Tch, whatever."

"Tie him up, meet me upstairs, from there...we make our way to the tournament." Kenma says standing to his feet.