°•~95~•°

•[My Comfort]•

A

fter Kita was done with Solo, he returned Y/N's call. However, she told him to wait in the morning since she's tired.

He agreed and then he went on his way to buy food.

Suna restarts his game. He's been locked up for two weeks now. No matter how many times he begged, Kita didn't let him out.

But at least Kita gave him a chess board to pass his time. He'd come down and play with him every day. He tugged at his restraint, getting irritated at the feeling of the rope burning his skin.

As Suna finished setting the game up, the door opened. He didn't react like he always would, he just stayed there.

Kita walked in, gazing at Suna.

"I bought some stuff." Kita says upon entering.

Ah yes, after realizing that having Suna tied to the foot of the bed doing no good he moved him. Kita had to knock him out before repositioning him onto the bed and keeping him there for better sleep and being more warm since the winter is here.

He got him sheets, pillows, got some warm clothes for him to wear after he bathes.

Bathing is the hard part. After the first time of trusting Suna to bathe himself he tried to escape, from there Kita couldn't trust him.

Kita didn't want Suna to escape if he let his restraints loose once again so...he took it upon himself to bathe him himself. All with Suna being unconscious of course.

Weird to bathe his friend but it would be even weirder to bathe him as he's awake.

Some complications can't be avoided.

"What kind of stuff?" He asks without looking at him, starting a new game.

"Food and cards. And I got you a lantern to keep you extra warm during the night. The cold is not playing around this year."

"Thanks." He mumbles. Kita felt bad but...he had to take matters into his own hands. And not everyone would want to tolerate an unstable Suna. They've already delt with it once.

"You're welcome. It's ramen and beef teriyaki kabobs with fruit. I got you your favorite drink too, Laffy Cherry." Kita explains.

Suna didn't answer, he just continued on with his game. Kita watched him for a bit.

"You can eat and play." Kita suggests as he place the bag of food onto the bed, setting the drink on the bedside drawer. Suna paused the game, taking a box from the bag.

He began eating a teriyaki kabob and went back to his game. It was quiet for a bit between them.

"Do you need anything else? More blankets?"

Suna shook his head. "No, I'm good."

Kita didn't like the tension in the air. Not only that he doesn't know if he should tell Suna about Y/N finally contacting him earlier. He doesn't want to spark anything else in the boy.

He looks calm tonight.

"I know I promised to let you out the first day you came here but, I hope you understand why I kept you here."

Suna just ate. Kita knows he's probably not hungry but at least he's eating. Kita crossed his arms and watched Suna played his game of chess.

Suna knocked one of the pieces down. He picked it up and tossed it. Kita watched as it dropped to the floor and rolled under the bed.