°•~38~•°

•[Wrong Keys]•

Kenma changed his mind upon going to the Upstairs when he saw the broadcast. Iwazumi really did a good job with that.

However, he thinks they overdid it just a bit. He wanted enough to tick them off, not to make them even more angry than they probably were. However, they can try to find the boy.

Kenma got out of Kuroo's car and began making his was to the entrance when his phone rang. He came to a halt and fished his phone from his pocket.

He looked at the screen and saw that it was Terushima calling. He wasn't going to answer at first but he remembered what Terushima's job was.

"What do you want?"

"Y/N knows." Terushima began explaining the events that happened and Kenma clenched his jaw upon hearing the part where Terushima and Y/N had a full make-out session.

"You kissed her?!" He shouts. Kenma caught himself, not knowing why he suddenly got so annoyed.

"She kissed me, actually. Which is why-

"Let me get this straight. You allowed Y/N to seduce you far enough to the point where she held you at gun point and shot out your tires." He cuts in.

"M-more or less."

"Men are so fucking stupid when it comes down to the opposite sex."

Oh how hypocritical of he.

"I-I...I mean at least she was a good kisser though. And her fingers were-

"Shut the fuck up." He grits out.

"Okay, Jesus. Why are you so worked up all of a sudden anyways? What happened in that car is not important. If anything that was an embarrassing moment for me." Terushima states.

Kenma exhaled, suddenly furious at Terushima for even allowing something like that to happen. An entire makeout session?! Who the fuck said he should get distracted by that?

Then he paused. "You didn't have sex with her did you?" He asks seriously.

"Like I said before. She completely ambushed me. I thought she was being for real, very convincing too."

"That doesn't answer my question."

"No, we didn't have sex. W-why are you asking me all of these questions anyways?" He quickly adds. 

"Where are you now?" He asks pinching the bridge of his nose, he wince, completely forgetting about his broken nose.

He scoffed. He actually forgot that? The hell did his head go? Kenma shook his head. Focus Kozume. He says to himself.

Terushima exhales. "Home. I had to walk all the way home too." He heard him exhale. Kenma clicked his tongue and glanced at his car.

"H-hello?"

"You've proven to me that you can be trusted so far. Cut that mark out your skin. I'll come forth a bit later. Check on Kuroo for me."

Kenma hung up and skipped back to his car. He knows she's going to be there. He won't doubt it for a second that Y/N isn't there.

Kenma got into his car and revved the engine. From where he is it'd take him  approximately two hours to get there. There's only one way he can get there in under an hour, approximately fourty, and he'd have to pass the bridge.

It's the only way to get there quickly and they've never used that route before due to police and constant traffic stops.

Kenma pressed gas and sped off. Tires screeched against the concrete and he picked up more speed.