°•~120~•°

•[Solo]•

"Oh I didn't know I was disturbing you."

"You're not, he's passed out anyways. Has been for about two hours now." She says kissing him.

She and Ukai went on a ice cream trip in the store and brought the tv to the back where she laid in his arms and watched cartoons with him.

They didn't talk about anything. They just ate ice cream and sat in silence. When he got tried of the ice cream he just massaged her hair and watched the TV until he eventually fell asleep.

"Sorry I didn't get back to you." She tells him.

"No it's fine. I figured you were probably busy."

"Well not now." Y/N straddle him, kissing him. Kenma kissed her back, holding her by the waist. He shouldn't be here right now, he should still be waiting for Kuroo by his house.

Part of him wanted to give it to Iwa Kuroo's phone, part of him wanted Kuroo to come back to him and fight for his phone to see how heavy his guilty bag is.

In the end he went with a third approach, he wants to approach Kuroo himself.

Y/N shoved him back and fiddled with his pants. Kenma watched her then pulled her back in for a kiss.

"God I needed this." He whispers.

"This, or me?" She grins as she took her shirt off. Kenma licked his lips as he studied her body. He really did miss this. She tossed the shirt in the passenger seat and he finally set himself free.

Then, her pants went. Kenma kissed her chest, licking and sucking lightly. She shivered, rubbing his hair as he began leaving a hickey on her chest.

Y/N is so hypnotized by his touch that she forgot about the Kuroo thing she covered up with concealer after her shower. She simply didn't want to look at it. It made her feel sick to her stomach.

As Kenma continued to suck at her skin she began stroking him. He hitched in a breath. Her fingers are cold, but it feels good.

Kenma pulled her hips closer to him. If she's pleasuring him, why can't he? Liking the idea, he tore her panty.

"Kenma-

"You wouldn't need them." He glanced up at her, kissing her lips. His tongue slip inside of her mouth and she moans.

She wants him.

He wants her.

It's that simple. Kenma hoisted her up, making her hit the roof of the car in fear of falling. He grinned, making her laugh.

"I got you."

She glanced down. He's dripping, indicating how much his body is actually begging for it to happen.

"I'll pull out. I promise."

"You al-w-ways..." Kenma slowly eased her onto his cock. He couldn't wait, he was itching for warmth. And when he got it, he moaned.

"I'll slap you if ngh..." Kenma kissed her, not caring about it. If she does he'll only like it anyways. Whether she knows that or not.

However, he never thought he'd ever have car sex outside of his girlfriend's uncle-dad's shop. Risky since he knows the cops were seen searching near the area, but who cares, he's got stamina.

Y/N held him as he continued to drill her.

"Don't go so fast." She exhales. Kenma kissed her neck, licking and sucking. Suddenly he stops everything he's doing.