°•~117~•°

•[Solo]•

Y/N pulled up to the building and parked. It's colder than last night. She glanced around and exhaled. It's dark and it looks closed. Usually around this time, according to the notes Aran took, they're always open.

Y/N checked the messages again, wondering if she got the right place and she does.

"Okay. I'm here, however...are they actually closed?" Y/N knocked, yeah, she actually knocked on the shutters. Apparently to her that wasn't enough to be considered closed.

After two minutes she stopped being stupid and accepted the fact that it's closed.

"What would Kita be doing with Kuroo at a gay bar?" She asks herself. "Surely Kita isn't gay. Right?" Y/N blew smoke into her hand and decided to leave. She'd come back later.

However, before she could even reach her car, two lights flashed and she heard a revving sound. Y/N glanced to the right and a motorcycle pulled beside her car.

Y/N stared at the person and they took their helmet off.

A girl.

Y/N was dumbfounded for a moment, that was until the person looked at her.

Her hazel eyes gazed at Y/N, her brows scrunched as she got off of her bike.

"Can I help you?" She asks.

Y/N was finally pulled from her trance and nodded. "This is a gay bar right?"

Y/N watched as the girl examined her from head to toe and chuckled before she met her eyes.

"A male, gay bar, but yes and we're closed so..." She shrugs.

"Oh, um...I was looking for someone, that's all."

"Boyfriend?" She asks.

"Ah, no...just a friend of mine."

"You should come back when they're here."

"Are you a worker or-

"I own the place. And I'm closed. Come back later."

"Okay can you tell me if you've seen a buff guy with black roots and silver tips? His hair is like, falling down and he's got colorful tattoo's and a few piercings." Y/N explains.

Solonia stopped and turned to her upon realizing who Y/N had just described to her. Kita.

"H-he visits with a tall, skinny male, not that much tattoos and have bed like hair." Y/N continues.

"Kuroo." She mindlessly states.

"Yes! Kuroo Tetsuro. The other one is Kita H-

"Yeah I've seen them. It's a gay bar, everyone come here for one thing only." Solonia says with a shrug.

"Now if you'll excuse me."

"Wait!" Y/N grabbed her by the arm to stop her. Solo pulled her hand away, crossing her arm as she stepped back.

"Do you at least know what they do when they're here?"

"I'm not eyes for everyone sweetheart. And it's a gay bar. Put two and two together." Solo knows that's not the truth though. About Kita and Kuroo.

"Look..." Y/N pulled out a hand purse from her purse and zipped it open. She took three hundred dollars from the purse and handed it to Solo.

"Just ten minutes of your time and I'll be out of your hair. I just need to know what my second was doing with our enemy." She explains. She knows she's hypocritical at the moment but if Solo knows anything she wants to know.