°•~113~•°

•[Won't Hesitate]•

11:30p.m

Y/N woke from her sleep. She cussed upon realizing how much time she wasted and slowly removed herself out of Kenma's hold.

She stood there for a few seconds to make sure he didn't wake and she tiptoed to the room.

Y/N then began setting everything up. The first thing she did was changed the sheets on the bed.

Her second take was the candles she bought. She took a sniff and smile.

"Just right." She placed them all on the dressers, lighting them with a lighter. Y/N shuffled back to the bed and picked out her outfit.

She felt the silk and inhaled. She oddly likes the smell of new clothing. Y/N grabbed a black wig and then a red. She didn't know which one would have looked better so she just got both.

She spread her outfit, including the heels she bought, onto the bed and examined them.

"Twenty minutes to go."

She tiptoed out of the cabin, heading to the bathroom. Y/N would spend fifteen minutes bathing off before sneaking back inside.

Kenma is still asleep.

She jogged backed to the room and got dressed. First her red lace panties, then her bra to match, and finally her black lace stockings.

Y/N examined herself and nodded before she went to her makeup.

"Come on Y/N you only have so much time." She quickly grabbed the kit and a a mirror she got. Then, she used her phone flashlight as her light source.

Not exactly a good way to do things, but...it's what she has. She decided to go light on her makeup since she has little time to even give it a banger look and make it pop.

After ten minutes she layered her mouth with wine red lipstick.

She smiles, gazing at herself. She looks down, grabbing the black and the red wig.

"Red. Or black. Red, or black?" She exhales, trying then both on. "Too much red." She says, taking the wig from her head. And so, she went with the black wig instead, touching up the bangs a bit to make sure it wasn't too stiff.

She grabbed a spray bottle, spraying herself lightly with perfume.

"Alright." Y/N cleared everything up, placing the clothes bag and makeup stuff into their bags and under the bed.

She grabbed the next bag, taking out a few things. Those things being a fluffy cuff, a blindfold, a few roses, and a vibrator. She placed them on the bed and shoved the bag under the bed.

Y/N tore the roses apart, sprinkling their petals over the bed and a few onto the floor.

When satisfied she smiled.

Now for the last bag, the food bag.

"Ah shit." She cuss lowly, grabbing the now melted Hershey's from the bag. "Ah dammit." Sighing she tossed them back, taking out the kisses that made it through the bit of cold.