Con👏🏽text👏🏽 Chapter Announcement 👏🏽!!

Everyone has been in ma comments section asking for context on Y/N and Suna's "smeggsy scene."

Now...babes...listen...CALM DOWN NEOW. Mommy's got the milk and tea.

Anyways, there is something I want to announce before I get into what happened with Y/N and Suna in the next chapter before I continue on with the story.

Please note that during this time Y/N was a VIRGIN, yes, I do stand correct and HUSH because I can already see the comments stampeding their way towards me.

"She was WHAT?!😮"

"OMG WHYY?!!😭"

"REALLY?!😃"

"😐"

Yes yes yes, really. Now calm your tits and pay attention.

The BOTH of them were intoxicated on this night so none of them was in the right mind to give a conscious consent. They were just acting on the influence of course.

That is the reason why Y/N was so angry with Suna after it all happened. She simply regretted that night, since, yinno, mans dem was MESSED.

That is also why she got so hostile towards him afterwards, since he kept bringing it up and blah blah blah.

Keep in mind that Suna DID regret it to since he felt like he robbed her of something that she probably didn't want to give to him.

However, he held onto that moment since he was her first, A, and since he wanted to make up for it, B. Even if he wasn’t doing it the right way. Cause...who the hell shoves a gun into someone's...anyways. He still wanted to up for that night. EVEN IF HE WAS TRASH AT DOING SO.

This is Suna we're talking about...mans got issues he gatta fix.

"Yeah but you made him this way."

AH AH, HUSH 🤫!!

Suna did enjoy the drunk sex and like...who doesn't?, I guess? But of course he also felt guilty about it as I mentioned before.

However, the more he began to remind her and try at apologizing, the more agitated she got and the more...frustrated he got. Which, from what you've read so far, lead to his terrible choice of actions and them having a rocky and confuzzled relationship.

Exhales sharply

Well, with that being said, the context chapter drops soon so stay put, unhand my weave in the comments and yeah...

Context chapter loading...