°•~85~•°

•[Terushima's Dead]•

When Kenma got to Section 8, hell was upon him. Some of them, if not all, all had their eyes locked on him.

Thinking, wondering about the boy and where he's been. He just pranced, going to his office.

If they really wanted to know, they'd ask. And when he got to his office, someone asked alright.

However...it wasn't a question he would've expected.

Storming in, red in the face and highly angry, is Terushima's best friend. Futamata.

Kenma instantly knew that is was not going to be good.

"Where the fuck is Terushima?! It's been nearly a fucking year and I'm yet to see him. I don't know what's going on but you need to tell me Kozume. And now, my time has ran out."

Kenma took a seat, pulling himself closer to his desk. He grabbed a scrunchie and tied his hair up.

He knew that this was gonna happen eventually. There was no stopping it from being avoided. It was not going to last forever.

"Tell me now Kozume, I deserve to know! Terushima would not leave us here to go on some stupid fucking island! Now tell me!"

"You're just becoming worried?" Kenma asks.

"W-what?"

"Terushima's been gone for so long and you're just asking where he is? Were you even worried?"

"Of course I was! He was texting me at first and then he stopped! I want to know what happened. What is it that you're not telling me?! Telling us?!"

Kenma closed his eyes. Saying that Terushima is dead will set off a chain reaction.

What will be his cover up? What's the alibi? If he gives them a story then they'll ask more questions. However, as said before. It cannot be avoided.

And so...the tarp has to be pulled from its place.

"Gather everyone by the fountain. I'll make the announcement there."

Even if he wanted a straight answer he still did as he was told. Kenma exhales, digging into the desk top draw to pull out a Saduko book.

He never fills in the boxes, he always challenges himself to remember where he put what without the need of a pencil or pen.

He likes it that way.

Kenma sat there for three minutes, playing his game, filling the squares with numbers, before Kuroo came barging in.

In wasn't dramatic, he just...walked in casually. Kenma glanced up at him, then back at his book.

Kuroo glanced over his shoulder and then walked into the room fully, closing the door behind him.

"Futamata said that you're calling a meeting. Seems to me you told him about Terushima's death finally. He and Bobata were on my ass about it after you left." He informs.

"Knowing was bound to happen at some point." He answers.

"So how are you going to tell them? Angel knows the truth, can't exactly lie around fast mouth." He grins.

Kenma exhales, putting his book away. He kind of forgot about her. However...maybe...no...he can't place it on her. She'd talk everything if he does that.

"Before I get into the Terushima business, let's talk our business." He says pointing between the both of them.

Kuroo crossed his arms and motioned for Kenma to start. He knew what the boy meant by their business.