°•~20~•°

•[Fine]•

Ukai looked at Atsumu up and down. After hearing Y/N's voice for the first time in years he closed his store and called Atsumu to the back. He found it all weird and he wanted an explanation for the sudden visit.

Atsumu was busy rubbing his feet for having to not only wear heels but having to walk in them for a long period of time as well.

"What do you want?" He asks her, still studying Atsumu. Ukai didn't care to take her off speaker and kept the phone on the beside table. To the back is a room he sleeps in incase he got too tired to walk home at night.

"I need a favor." She says.

"Depends."

"Atsumu needs a place to stay for the next two weeks so-

"No." He cuts in. Atsumu glanced up, this times grabbing a few wipes to clean the makeup off of his face. Being a woman was hell for him and he's glad that he'd be able to get back to normal.

"W-all he needs is a place to stay and then-

"I'm not keeping a delinquent at my store for two weeks. I want nothing to do with whatever it is you've got going on Y/N."

"Atsumu is not a delinquent, he's my friend." She scoffs in defense. "Besides...you owe me." She says softly. Ukai pinched the bridge of his nose, knowing what she meant.

"Y/N...I'm sorry for what happened to your father, really I am. But I'm not keeping a delinquent anywhere around me."

"Atsumu's my friend. He's a good guy and he never causes trouble. If anything he's the only one that tries to ease the tension in our friend group. I only want him to heal whilst I take care of business here. T-thats all I'm asking for; then I'll be, we'll be, out if your hair. And I won't have to speak to you again." She says.

Atsumu met eyes with Ukai. Ukai frowned. He's curios about why so suddenly Y/N is messing around with trouble. He doesn't know Atsumu personally but telling by the tattoos and piercings, and the cover up he had going on, he knows that the word "good" doesn't ring around what he's seeing.

"If I agree on doing this I want an explanation."

Y/N sighs on the other end. "He just got hurt and I want him to heal. Please, you're like...the only person I can trust with this right now." She hushes.

Ukai sighed. "Two weeks and that's it."

"Thank you. Really."

"Y/N!" Atsumu shouts, stopping her from hanging up.

"Yes?"

"Before you hang up I have to tell you something." Atsumu picked his phone up and took it off of speaker, placing the phone to his ear. Atsumu limped into the corner of the room, glancing back at Ukai who's staring at him with his arms crossed.

Atsumu averted his gaze, looking at the wall. "Why didn't you tell me that this was District Nine's terf?" He whispers.

"What? What do you mean?"

"I saw Kageyama, Hinata and some of the rest of District Nine here. I got a bit jiggy since one, Hinata and I have no beef and two I'm not loaded. I thought they would've figured out it was me by how hard they were staring." He informs quietly.