°•~43~•°

•[Buckle Up]•

Kenma is laying in bed, thinking about what Kuroo said. He's not going to lose...he won't allow it to happen. It's just that she's in his mind 24/7 as of recent.

Great, now he's hard. Kenma covered his erection and groaned in annoyance. Again?

"The fuck are you, desperate?" He asks himself. He exhales, wanting to take his mind off of things. And so, he called Kuroo.

His phone rang, and rang, and rang, but he didn't pick up. Kenma found it strange and called him again, sitting up.

As it did the first time, it just rang it rang having him not pick up in the end.

Again, Kenma found it strange since Kuroo ways answers his phone.

Kenma
Yo, everything alright? Why aren't you answering?
Sent 2:15a.m.

Kenma got up from his bed and went to get him something to snack on. When he got downstairs he went to the kitchen. However, he found nothing but tortilla wraps and four vanilla puddings sealed.

He scowls, taking a pudding from the fridge and closing the door afterwards.

Kuroo
Want to play games?
Sent 2:30a.m.

Kenma saw his phone ding and he got himself a spoon before tearing the plastic top from the pudding.

He grabbed his phone and went back to his room.

Kenma
Nah, but I do want to hang out though. I'm bored and in a mess.
Sent 2:32a.m.

Kuroo
Is this about Y/N again?
Sent 2:32a.m.

Kenma
Sadly it is. However loosing isn't an option so I don't care.
Sent 2:33a.m.

Kuroo
Who all is she fighting anyways? You never told me who she is to fight aside from me.
Sent 2:33a.m.

Kenma
I'll type out a list. I already told them to start their training via text message. They don't know who they're fighting though.
Sent 2:35a.m.

Kuroo
Everyone except for me. Want me to get K.O'd?
Sent 2:40a.m.

Kenma
Pfft, by a girl? Don't be stupid.
Sent 2:41a.m.

Kuroo
I've never fought a girl before
Sent 2:46a.m.

Kenma
Technically we did since we ran into Y/N that day.
Sent 2:46a.m.

Kuroo
See, that's different. We didn't know she was a girl.
Sent 3:01a.m.

Kenma
Anyways, why weren't you answering earlier? And why are you taking so long to answer me?
Sent 3:01a.m.

Kuroo
I'm busy
Sent 3:05a.m

Kenma rose a brow. "Busy? Busy doing what?" Kenma typed his query in need for an answer since Kuroo is never the one to be occupied.