°•~126~•°

•[Oath]•

Ukai was sitting behind the counter, reading a newspaper. It was a slow day, as always.

The bell signaled someone's presence and he glanced up, looking at whoever it could be.

A woman. He examined her and he instantly recognized her. He saw the news, so of course he recognized her.

However, her demeanor is a bit, off. Not like she's here for a chocolate bar or to bring in a swat team.

No, she looks worried, she's shaken up and she's covered in blood.

"Are you Ukai?" She asks.

"This is he."

"Y/N-

"What happened?" He asks, instantly getting up, upong hearing Y/N's name. Ukai rushed outside after hearing Kenma's name and car.

He glanced around, making sure that no one was around. He opened the car door and saw Kenma laying there.

"Ah shit." Ukai quickly helped Kenma out, bringing him inside and heading to the back. He's got to close early now.

Holly was right behind him. When she saw the little space she examined it.

"You're a doctor aren't you?" He asks.

"Yes, I am."

"Well you better get to work." Ukai went to the front of the shop, quickly closing up. He then got a phone call. He knew it can only be Y/N.

He rushed over to the counter and grabbed his phone, answering it.

"You don't have to say anything, I know." He says.

"So he's already there?" She asks.

"Yeah, as well as the policeman's wife." He informs.

"Please make sure he's okay. I'm so far away from the city." She speaks.

"He'll be fine, I closed the shop so nobody would disturb anything that's-

A loud scream came from the back, which made Ukai rushed to see what was going on.

"What's happening?" Y/N asked.

"Fuck..."

"You need to stay still for me please." Ukai noted Holly digging into his skin. Probably trying to take the bullet out.

"You're killing me..." He whines breathlessly.

"She's trying to take the bullet out." Ukai explains.

"I'll be there as soon as I can, okay?"

"Yeah, drive safe."

"I'm not killing you Kozume I'm just trying to save you. But I'm glad you're awake, this will keep your heart pumping." She explains.

She glanced at Ukai and exhaled.

"I need a few things because we are going to be here for a while." She began listing all of things she needed and ended with a;

"And alcohol. Something strong."

Ukai nodded, getting all the things she asked for. Bandages, pain relievers, a razor blade, the alcohol, rubbing alcohol and needle and thread.

He gave her everything whilst Kenma was still hyperventilating.

"Where's...Y/N?" He asks, glancing Ukai.

"She's on her way."

"Give him the painkillers with a shot of...the vodka." She said glancing at him. Ukai nodded as she grabbed the kit and the rubbing alcohol.