°•~02~•°

BEAUTY AND BRAINS

BEAUTY AND BRAINS

Y/N had been taken to a car garage an hour after she had told Suna about how she knows a lot about cars. Her, Kita and Ren are together. When Y/N had reached the car garage it seemed a bit small on the outside, however, going inside changed her view completely. Cars on top of cars on top of cars; all just lined up and sparkling under the roof lights.

Suna lit himself a cigarette and puffed. "You say you know a lot about cars right. Tell me what you know then princess." He says blowing the smoke from his mouth and nose. Ren leans against the wall, staring at her.

"She probably only said that because she doesn't want to die."

"Ren shut the fuck up. You're responsible for this shit anyways." He mutters.

"It's not like I killed him, I only shot him in the shoulder. Your orders, Boss." He sneers. Suna gave him a side glance before turning his attention back to Y/N who's slowly examining every car she saw.

"Watch your tone when talking to me." Suna states calmly.

Every car that met her eyes got her excited. Ever since she was little she'd been obsessed with every running vehicle there was. Her love for cars started because of her dad. He was a Rally Racer. He'd not been that good at the sport but he loved the thrill. But thrills can only last so long.

Y/N slid fingers across a red car the way you'd do when you walk past a fence. Ren stood straight.

"Hey Barbie, hands off." He says snapping his fingers. Y/N retrieved her hand, scoffing under her breath. Suna only rolled his eyes, leaning against one as he watched her in silence.

"I'm tired of this stalling." Ren mumbles. He strode over to Y/N and spun her around, making her face him. "You don't know shit do you?"

Y/N frowns and stepped to the side, stepping in front of a blue spray painted car. She raised her hand and pointed at it. "A Nissan Fairlady Z33. It was manufactured in the early 2000's by the Nissan Motor Corporation. It's a two door two seater with an engine of 3.5 L VQ35HR V6. Would you also like to know the length, width and height of it's tires? Or even the curb weight?" Y/N shot at him. Her arms folded and a sneer on her face.

Suna smirks widely, not expecting such a detailed answer. He blows smoke. "Wow Ren, she's got beauty and brains." Suna says chuckling lightly.

Ren kissed his teeth. "Anyone could've said that. It's a classic."

"I know it's faster than a G35."

"You want a cookie? Who doesn't know that."

"Ugh, grow balls Kitty cat."

"The fuck did you just call me?" Ren says stepping forward.

"Alright that's enough." Suna steps in front of Y/N. "Where'd that frightened demeanor wondered off too? Hm?"

"I was only afraid because I was being held at gun point. Who wouldn't be afraid?" And she still is. They were just about to kill her. And Ren is right, she only said yes because she didn't want to be killed and the moment they let her go she's going straight to the police.

"Oh so you think you're hard shit huh?" Ren says pulling his G19 from the back of his pants. He aimed it at Y/N who quickly went behind Suna on survival instincts.

"Ren, why are you so moody tonight?"

Still aiming he says, "She saw what happened. What if she goes to the cops?"

"Put the gun away. She knows her stuff, deal with it. We're all brains here. However if you think with that..." Suna points at the gun Ren is still holding, "You'll be nothing but bronze."

Exhaling Ren disposed of it. "So she named one car, anyone can do that."

"Toyota GR 86. Has a front engine, a two door fastback coupé, the engine is 2.4 L FA24D H4 since it's hit the second generation with a 6speed automatic and 6speed manual transmission. It has a displacement of 2,387 cc using a 94 mm × 86 mm bore and stroke, with a power output of 231–235 PS at 7,000 RPM and a torque output of 250 N⋅m at 3,700 RPM."

"Keep talking like that and I'll just have to cuff you Y/N." Suna says with a slight smirk pulling his lips.

"I'm going outside." Ren says. He's completely embarrassed himself.

"Don't mind him, he's got a bit of an ego, and you know a lot...how's that?"

Y/N said nothing.

"Hmph, anyways." Suna drops the cigarette and stomped it. "If you know the car surely you know how to drive it."

"Of course I know how to drive. Doesn't everyone?"

"Don't get smart with me. I'm referring to street racing wise."

"Oh. I-I don't actually." Another lie. She's had experience with her dad. He'd give her a quick run down of everything she needed to know. From where her shifts and gears were, down to how to use them. And every time she had convinced him to take a spin. However, ever since that day...she never sat behind a wheel ever again. She was only 15 then.

"Hmm. Well, since you're in our gang now you need to know how to drive. I'll teach you. Your lessons start tomorrow morning."

"Wait what? I never agreed to being in a gang."

"Yes you did. You said you'd do anything in order for us to keep you alive. This is your ticket out of death, take it or die. You already know too much, darling."

Y/N glare at him and huffs. "So let's go now, we'll drive you home." Suna turned away, walking off.

"I'm not joining anything."

Suna halts and looks at her. "Yes you are. You're apart of this now, and there's no turning back. The only way out is a bullet to your brain. Now if you want to act like a brat then be my guest, but you do not, and I mean do not, tell me what you're doing. I'm the only one that calls the shots. If you have a problem with that then fucking. Bite. Me." Y/N stared into his eyes with rage fueling her veins.

She shoved past him but was pulled back by her hair again. She's going to cut it all off when she gets home. Suna pulls her back into his chest and tilts her head to the side by her hair. Y/N winced in pain and held his wrist.

"I'll deadass make you quiver like you did earlier." He whispers. Suna pushed her forward, causing her to stumble a bit. Suna walked past her before taking out another smoke. "Let's bounce doll face."

S

creams in lowercase.

               ➪Next chapter loading...