°•~21~•°

•[Coronation]•

Ten Hours before execution...

Y/N went to visit Atsumu. She has to tell him that he can't be present for what's about to happen. She knows he'd complain and whine but what has to be done has to be done.

Y/N went up to the stores door and exhaled. She hasn't been to this store after her dad died. Even when Ukai had offered to let her stay in the room out back and said she could help herself to whatever snack and food she desires, however she declined. Not wanting to be anywhere near him.

Until now.

Y/N cleared her throat and entered the store. It's risky being out since it's broad daylight, but she mustn't waste time or opportunity. So shoving everything at the back of her mind for now, she went in. The bell echoed the store, alerting Ukai that someone had just came in.

He glanced at the person in reflex as he turned to the sports section in the newspaper.

"No hoodies on." He told her. Y/N went up to the counter and Ukai closed the paper and got alert. He has no idea that it's her. "No shades either. Take them off or leave, and if you can't oblige to that then I'll have to call the police."

Y/N took the shades off, revealing her eyes to Ukai. Ukai quickly noted that the person in front of him is a female. He crossed his arms and rose a brow.

Y/N then pulled back her hood, revealing her hair. Ukai stood upright, staring at Y/N intently.

"Show me to Atsumu. I need to talk to him." She finally says.

Ukai cleared his throat. "He's to the back." He was not expecting to see her at all. After she moved to Tokyo and got her apartment he stopped seeing her. And even if he still held out his offer of letting her get the things she needed to survive she didn't accept it.

Ukai could do nothing but let her have her own way. And from there he'd never seen her again, not until now that is.

"And Kentaro?"

Ukai exhaled. "Still bunking with your delinquent friend." He informs. "For a kid like him he knows how to shut people up." Ukai says.

"Show me Atsumu. I don't have a lot of time here."

Ukai clenched his jaw and stepped from behind the counter. He went over to the door and put the closed sign in view. He knows she's going to be here for a while.

"Follow me." He waves. Y/N sighs and followed behind him to the back of the store that held the room.

When they got there Kentaro and Atsumu was on the floor playing cards. Kentaro is of course tied up with duct tape and a rope.

"Come on, I've been waiting for about ten minutes." Atsumu taunts. Kentaro, who's tied up, just glared at Atsumu. Atsumu laughed and threw the cards into Kentaro's face.

"Fuck you!" Kentaro spat. Atsumu grinned, his smile dropping immediately.

Atsumu reached out his hand, pulling Kentaro close to him by his hair. Kentaro grunted in pain, wiggling around. Atsumu raised his other hand and firmed a fist, punching Kentaro in the nose. He was about to do so again but Y/N stopped him.

"Alright Atsumu, that's enough." She says glaring at Kentaro. Atsumu looked at her and smiled immediately.

"Y/N!" Atsumu got up and pulled her in for a hug. Y/N exhaled and hugged him back with a half smile. "Oh my gosh I missed you so much."

"Yeah same here. Anyways I have to talk to you about the "coronation" night."

"Who's being crowned?"