°•~143~•°

•[Bottom Hate]•

Ushijima was sitting down watching the news about everything Tendou started. He couldn't believe his friend. Even after telling him everything he thought he wouldn't have done it.

"You called?"

"Yes actually. I have something to tell you about a plan of mine."

He sighed. "To apologize for taking away D12's trust?"

"No. It's going to be better than that. Imagine me and you, along with Futamata and the rest of Terushima's gang, destroying the city and blowing Section 8 to bits." He says in excitement.

"Are you kidding?"

"Um...no. I'm being serious."

Ushijima knew he was telling by his nonchalant tone and look.

"You are not doing that."

"What, why not?"

"You don't even know where Section 8 is."

"I do."

"Wh-Tendou...no."

"But-

"I can excuse you starting speed chases but I'm not going to let you blow up a section just because."

"It's not just because my friend. I do have reason for it. Come on, it'd be fun!"

"What is your reason for this?"

It was silent.

"Tell me your reason for wanting to blow up Section 8."

Again, there was nothing.

"Let me guess...your sisters?"

"Yes! See I knew you'd under-

"No! You are not doing that. You killed his parents...Tendou. Leave Kozume be. You do realize everyone wants nothing to do with you anymore right? I'm not even sure I want to run a gang without you here."

"To hell with it. I don't care about racing anymore. I just want to be satisfied. Let me do this Ushi- please."

"No. And if you do...I won't be your friend anymore. I get that they were your sisters but you shouldn't grieve like this. It's not right."

But he did it anyways. Ushijima considered taking Tendou to another psych ward but Tendou pleaded him not to go again.

He told him he was fine, that he's learned from his mistakes. In the end, he kept his friend out. He thought for a while that he told him the truth.

For a long while he did. He was more joyas, he found Barbara, and became obsessed with taking pictures and videos to capture moments he found worthy.

If only he knew that his friend was still holding onto the deaths of his sister's behind it all.

Ushijima exhales. He won't let the boy suffer though. He decided that he'd talk to him in the morning when things die down.

Maybe he could convince him to go to therapy.

"So far police has found no dead bodies. Fires are finally coming to a halt and there are no more threats being made in the city. This was quite the play from our new gang, D12."

Ushijima turned the TV down, getting tired of the news now. He's glad nobody died.

The slight buzz of his phone on the chair rest gained his attention. Ushijima checked his phone, not thinking that it'd be Tendou texting him.