°•~104~•°

•[Chase]•

"I can't help you Kuroo. I fucking can't!" Solonia cries.

"And why not?"

She stopped pacing, looking at him like he'd gone absolutely insane.

"Why not? Because you're fucking crazy!" She points out. "You can't just kidnap Angel and act like it's nothing."

Yeah, that happened. 

"I can't risk my love for Kenma getting out. And as the days go by it's dimming and she's the main worm." He says as he watched her shake her head as she pranced around a table.

"Then get over him then. You say I look like him right? So what more do you fucking want?!"

Kuroo didn't like that. He took his hands from his pockets and walked up to her. Upon realizing this she tried to run, only boiling his blood more.

Kuroo was quick, grabbing her by the neck. Solo hitched in a breath, tears forming in her eyes as she felt aroused almost immediately.

"You want to talk about I'm crazy? Hm? I'm the one who's fucking crazy?!" He whispers shouts.

Her back hit the wall and she flinched.

"You're fucking apart of this, Solo. You were apart of this from the very fucking beginning!" He spat.

"You're obsessed." She grits out.

"And you have two fucking jobs. Keeping your legs open and your mouth shut. I'm only here to give you one thing and it's cock, nothing else."

"T-then why must I help you with Angel?"

He smiles. "I'll do anything you want me to do as long as you fuck me." He quotes. "Your words, not mine."

Him holding her like this and degrading her in such a way turned her on. She's sure she came a little.

"All you have to do is marry me." She sobs with a smile on her face. And she's one to call him crazy.

Kuroo glared at her. He should have known better than to treat her this way. She likes shit like this.

However, this is what has her here in the first place. Pleasure.

"We could...run away." She strains out. "Then you wouldn't have to worry about your secret obession about Kenma getting out."

Kuroo pulled her away from the wall, dragging her over to the bar counter. He removed his hand from her neck, letting her breathe finally.

Solo massaged her neck as she watched him.

"I don't care what feelings you developed for me, it's not happening."

Solo glared at him. That did it for her. It made her realize, no matter how obvious it was, that Kuroo would never love her for her or see her for her.

He's only here because he wants to live out his fantasy. And she let did the wrong idea of getting caught up with it and him.

"You're so selfish!" She says shoving him.

"I do everything you ask me to do! Keeping your secrets, being Kenma's face for you, having you call his name so freely every time we have sex!" She shoved him again.

"And you can't even marry me when I ask?!" Solo slapped him across the face. And hard.

Solo was shocked at her own actions and she took a step back. Kuroo exhaled. He rubbed his eyes and gazed at her.

Solo stood six feet away from him. He wiped blood from his nose. He's forgotten how strong she is. Despite the soft submissive demeanor and behavior he always gets from her, he must remind himself that she's the leader of the top female biker gang out there.