[98]

Chapter Ninety-Eight[34k words] A/N: YEAH IM SORRY IT'S MESSY HMM try this chapter with Louder than Bombs idk

[34k words]
A/N: YEAH IM SORRY IT'S MESSY HMM
try this chapter with Louder than Bombs idk.

Chapter Ninety-Eight[34k words] A/N: YEAH IM SORRY IT'S MESSY HMM try this chapter with Louder than Bombs idk

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

A half-Devil stood before the gates, his wings stretched boldly, exuding dark eminence. He was calm and looked emotionless as though he didn't just —

Lance and Spencer were decapitated so swiftly and Yuna covered her gasp when she came to her senses with lesser blurs in her eyesight. No wonder Jimin stood before her so defensively.

"The hairpin," she whispered when it glowed.

It just had to be in his hands out of all people, huh? Jimin grunted inwardly.

"Kim Taehyung."

It felt strange to instinctively guess that there was something over his shoulder when it had been imperceptible all this time to them and their friends. Then again, Yuna sensed another gaze on her, hovering as one with the invisible, perilous black mists.

"Taehyung," Jimin spoke first as Lance's blood slithered on the ground. It was still quite hard to ignore the headless corpses. His softer tone echoed lightly in the deadened temple. Even if he wanted to whisper to Yuna something, they would most likely be heard. "How did you... how did you even find us?"

"Joong Gi, Voldemort and more Death Eaters could be preparing to raid the forest anytime." Taehyung didn't seem bothered by the growing and tensing cold air of the atrium despite his half-off robe. Of course, with his wings out, he appeared more malefic by presence — "So I have to get Yuna out of this spire and then Apparate her away."

"What do you mean...?" She frowned incredulously, the look of discomfort reflected in her eyes.

"Wait, what? We will get out of here —"

"— but before that," she gave Jimin a glance and took over, still doubtful that Taehyung would listen much anyway, "Our priority was to restore the forest. We can't just leave... Coincidentally, you came at the right time because we need the hairpin for that." And she knew Jimin was in stance, ready to use the summoning charm should Taehyung refuse to by any unfavourable chance actually but, "Give me my hairpin, Taehyung."