[46]

Chapter Forty-six[4

Chapter Forty-six
[4.3k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

"Oh, Jin-hyung is here too!" Jimin said.

The two of them excitedly ran over to their two friends ahead.

They were not surprised that Seokjin was already there with Fee, feeding the liondragon Boongo together. Yuna felt as though Fee was genuinely enjoying all the moments of togetherness and all but her friend's smile was a bit bland.

It felt as though some of them were not fully genuine. Or that she couldn't entirely smile, as if something would creep to the back of her mind before she could giggle. She wondered if Fee had something she didn't want to tell them.

Was it just her but she seemed less bubbly since the day they fought the Death Eaters in Privet Drive? Yuna wondered if something happened. She also heard from Seokjin that Yoongi and her wasn't present during Hagrid's Care of Magical Creatures' class yesterday. Maybe the sun rose from the west or something.

"Is Boongo all right? He seems a bit less energetic these days," Yuna hummed as she patted the liondragon — it took only a few days for it to get tamed around the rest of them.

Boongo grew very quick, it was already three heads taller than the last time she saw it.

"Yeah, I thought so too." Fee sighed. "It feels like someone's been feeding him wrong food."

"No one else goes here, that's strange." said Yuna.

"Maybe the meat is the problem." Jimin said and examined the liondragon's food carefully. "Say, where do you get the meat from?"

"From my house...?" Fee said then for some reasons she went white-faced as though she saw a ghost. Then she shook her head to herself, muttering under her breath, "But no way, right? No way..."

"What's wrong with Boongo's food?"

"I don't know, I'm not an expert in this kind of thing actually." Jimin shrugged. Yuna looked over.

"I'll just feed it another meat," said Fee, sighing because meat wasn't that easy to find when these days, the school had gotten very strict with students going outside.

Boongo was sleeping soundly like a baby, guard completely down. Liondragons and dragons generally were usually harder to tame, but it didn't apply to everyone.

Yuna was wondering if she was reading into it too much. Should she ask Fee about her and Yoongi's family? It was a bit weird that they never really talked about it. Maybe Yoongi and Fee were hiding something after all, to even prefer hiding the fact that they were related. They knew that Fee's family was pure-blooded, for one and usually, pure-blooded wizards had a sense of pride and were elitists – maybe Fee was dealing with something on her own side.