[27]

Chapter Twenty-seven[2

[2.7k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

Sirius on the other hand was breathing all right. It wasn't fatal — nor was Yuna's, originally, but she overworked herself and pushed beyond her own limits when she tried to protect them from the dementors.

"How do we explain to the teachers later? I'm sure Fudge and the ministry is still around after Buckbeak's umm — so this will probably be spread to them." Jungkook said with a small hiss.

They frowned slightly in thinking while Jimin looked after Yuna, his face pale. He squeezed and held her colder hand in his.

"We'll have to somehow explain everything that happened tonight." Namjoon said.

"Would they believe us? Especially since Snape would likely interpolate or chime in." Taehyung chuckled bitterly.

They might have Seokjin and Yoongi but Snape would most likely block them out. They weren't even sure if the adults would believe some students' words — especially students with some reputation like theirs.

"How do we prove Sirius' innocence? Would our words be enough?"

•••

"Shocking business... shocking... miracle none of them died... never heard the like... by thunder, it was lucky you were there, Snape."

"Thank you, Minister." said Snape.

"Order of Merlin, Second Class, I'd say. First Class, if I can wangle it!"

"Thank you very much indeed, Minister."

Slowly, they all woke up. They had passed out in the infirmary for a few hours and apparently no one had moved them. They woke up at the right moment, but Yuna was still resting.

"Nasty cut you've got there. Black's work, I suppose?" Fudge was talking to Snape.

"As a matter of fact, it was done by the students, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jeon —"

"AHHHHHH!" they all screamed in unison to shatter the conversation, with the exception of Yuna who was still unconscious. It was just two hours ago, but they had already nearly forgotten about them attacking a professor.

"Ah, I see you kids have woken up." Fudge said.

"Black had bewitched them, I saw it immediately. A Confundus Charm, to judge by their behaviour. They seemed to think there was a possibility he was innocent. They weren't
responsible for their actions. On the other hand, their interference might have permitted Black to escape... "