[91]

Chapter Ninety-one[15

Chapter Ninety-one
[15.5k words]
A/N: I can't believe we're almost into the second part of the Deathly Hallows (movie-wise) omg.

5k words]A/N: I can't believe we're almost into the second part of the Deathly Hallows (movie-wise) omg

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

"Move aside, everyone." Haneul said, his expression solemn and Yuna blinked at her father as he pulled out his wand. He walked briskly to Taehyung who was groaning faintly on the ground; wings writhed, shaking and there was a grating sound at their feet where Taehyung laid, then they knew where the sinister presence suddenly permeated from.

"Stupefy!"

Haneul's spell hit Taehyung squarely on the chest and he fell unconscious again. Shocked and confused, they all snapped their heads and turned back to the Auror.

"Old man, what —?"

"What —"

"Wait, Dad?" Yuna stared at her father and he was gazing back at her with a faint, compunctious flicker in his dark eyes.

"What was that for?" Jungkook asked with a frown, and they all were very apprehensive, even having their wands pointed toward Haneul.

As an Auror, he understood their reaction.

"It was dangerous." He said with a soft sigh and then turned back to Namjoon and Jimin by the shore, pocketing his wand and casually proceeding to carry Taehyung on one of his shoulders as if he didn't just attacked him and that it could've harmed him.

The sun set slowly and Jimin was just stunned.

"Ask your questions later... Get inside and shelter yourselves first, all of you. Joohyuk, Jackson and Taemin are inside too."

•••

Joong Gi made ugly hisses of pain as he walked back to the half-destroyed manor, limping as blood trailed him.

Bellatrix looked livid as well, leaving Felene to tend to Narcissa and Lucius in the garden's patches. The skies darkened upon their agitation.