[90]

Chapter Ninety[13

Chapter Ninety
[13.7k+ words]

7k+ words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

She felt scared but was unsure of whether it was the blood or whatever; her mark suddenly seared again. It never happened because of anything before.

For the first time again, it did.

Jimin had turned back after hearing her raised voice. They were still by the lake? His eyes sharpened and his blood then seared. Yuna must've seen him coming and then struggled even harder to shake Taehyung's hands off her. Seeing this made him slightly guilty aside from rage — if he didn't leave them alone, Taehyung wouldn't have been so fucking brave —

But then the skies rumbled. They heard glass breaking and two screams from inside the manor, probably from Fee and Dawon. Yuna snapped out of it, releasing herself from Taehyung angrily but then it was absolute chaos: black cloaks were swishing in and out of the grounds and the broken-down fences around them was blasted by a spell from above their heads.

"Death Eaters —?"

Only then did it seem like Taehyung was in his right mind, even if Jimin needed to shout to him to get moving. Seeing Jimin put aside his anger for a moment because he was more worried for their lives though, Yuna's heart tightened.

"What was that scream —"

"Don't let them get away again!"

"— it sounded like Fee and Dawon —?"

She pulled fired rays of red light upward without looking overhead; they were heading back into the manor even if that was probably the last thing they should be doing, putting themselves where Death Eaters could corner them with some destruction. What could they do if the first two things that screamed to them was regrouping with their friends and making sure each other were safe? They have to Disapparate together.

The foyer was blasted the moment they passed it, running without knowing who were attacking them from so many directions. Taehyung gritted his teeth and slipped; out of all the time his back wanted to act up, it had to be now?